Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 13. (Read 60652 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
So any news about AION main net for the future? Want to hear develoopers to know more

their roadmap goes up to 2019 with their everest full release. Until then they have a variety of releases and updates. Also, the SONM network is going live in a few days and AION is one of the projects thats going to run on that platform, so expect to see a nice rise in the upcoming months. I think 10$/coin by the end of the year is very realistic, 50$ by the end of next year
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
So any news about AION main net for the future? Want to hear develoopers to know more
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I wonder why the price plummited so hard recently, i know the market took a hit but it literally lost like 40% in a matter of days. Not that I’m worried, ill probably buy some more this week, but still
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
I've been waiting since ICO.  When will the betanet be published?  I am very confident.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Aion announces the Aion Token Bridge - Alpha Version for public testing. This is the first public release of their Bridge roadmap to a fully functioning generic bridge, where assets, data, and value can be transferred across a common blockchain protocol.

Read their official blogpost here: https://blog.aion.network/aion-token-bridge-alpha-version-2d3655d9d861
Activity: 19
I like your business. A rather interesting approach, witting design, seamless activity!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

This is important milestone in the growth of the AionNetwork Mining Community.

See official blog post on F2Pool’s Aion pool.

https://blog.aion.network/f2pool-launches-aion-pool-fd101876038f

I think prices of both Aion and Sonm will explode when aion starts using the sonm network to power the platform. Sonm makes it so much cheaper to run computations which will help aion reach that next level (triple digits)

The analysis is very precise, it seems these two platforms should shake hands to achieve the success awaited by the community.

they did shake hands, they have an official partnership so when sonm goes live, Aion is going to run their network on the sonm platform. I think this could prove a gamechanger for both projects if they can pull this off, 1$ for sonm and 10$ for aion coming right up
Is aion (trading on binance) an erc token or they have their own chain now? i want to buy aion and don't want mess it up by providing incorrect withdrawal address.

aion currently is an erc20 token but they're working towards their own chain (kinda like sonm i think, connected to the ethereum blockchain but operating on their own)
Ah, ok. thanks for the information, i'll be buying some aion and store them on my trezor. Wink

hey, guys, what about the original branch of the project? is she on the forum? does anyone know this information?
You mean original announcement thread? afaik this is the only thread associated with aion discussion/announcement.

I thought so too. Either way good decision buying some more, we’ll most likely reach another ATH this year
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Is aion (trading on binance) an erc token or they have their own chain now? i want to buy aion and don't want mess it up by providing incorrect withdrawal address.

aion currently is an erc20 token but they're working towards their own chain (kinda like sonm i think, connected to the ethereum blockchain but operating on their own)
Ah, ok. thanks for the information, i'll be buying some aion and store them on my trezor. Wink

hey, guys, what about the original branch of the project? is she on the forum? does anyone know this information?
You mean original announcement thread? afaik this is the only thread associated with aion discussion/announcement.
Activity: 106
Of the most high-profile competitors I can identify Cosmos, ICON and Wanchain. The truth for AION - they enter an extremely hot and competitive space right now with their idea, which hasn't apparent advantages.

true, but this entire market is extremely competitive; there's no unique project out there, all of them have some sort of competitors, either within the crypto space or in the traditional market
Activity: 106
as I understand, there is no manager here, right? is there an original branch where you can see the news and communication with the team?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Of the most high-profile competitors I can identify Cosmos, ICON and Wanchain. The truth for AION - they enter an extremely hot and competitive space right now with their idea, which hasn't apparent advantages.
Activity: 296
any miner for windows?

Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Join us for the #AionNetwork #AMA with @MattSpoke + Community Managers @JayClearyNYC @JasonZaluski today at 11AM EDT / 8AM PDT / 14:00 UTC. Upvote your questions on #Reddit here: http://bit.ly/AIONAMA  Watch here:  https://www.reddit.com/r/AionNetwork/comments/8qdder/aion_network_founder_matt_spoke_will_be_hosting/
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
looks interesting. but where can I talk to the manager and the developers? I think it is unlikely that someone will be able to answer questions about the project

Why unlikely? I recently spoke to their CEO and CTO - very friendly guys and knowledgeable!
I also recorded interview with CEO of AION, you can check it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP85VWTzC38&t
May be it will give you some answers

Also I would advise you to join their telegram and there you can find answers)
Activity: 30
hi guys i have a very simple questiion

i want to mkne the coin with amd rigs

anyone has a link where i can download the miningsoftware for amd cards

and maybe an example of a bat file?

thanks in advance

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Pages:
Jump to: