Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 11. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
what is the project's vision?

ArcadierX's vision is to make marketplace technology accessible to anyone.   
Activity: 259
copper member
been wordering about arcadier trust. how will scores be tallied?

Arcadier Trust will compute a trust score using both pre-primed relevances (where Arcadier or the marketplace operator will manually intervene and determine a reasonable relevance from the details presented) and statistically determined relevance dimensions. Trust score adjustments will only be adjusted following completion of a purchase and submission of a verified review.

Okay much clearer. So what variables will be considered?

The trust score will consider multiple attributes, such as how the seller has maintained their inventory presence on a marketplace, the time-weighted volume of successful sales transactions over a specified period, and the balance of ARCX tokens held.
Activity: 246

Arcadier Trust will compute a trust score using both pre-primed relevances (where Arcadier or the marketplace operator will manually intervene and determine a reasonable relevance from the details presented) and statistically determined relevance dimensions. Trust score adjustments will only be adjusted following completion of a purchase and submission of a verified review.

Okay much clearer. So what variables will be considered?
copper member

copper member
What exchanges will you guys be on?

We are unable to comment on the exchange listings at this moment. We will update our community as the project moves along. 👍

Okay then. I appreciate you answering. Go for Binance! Cheesy

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us Mark! All your ideas are being taken into consideration and after all, we want what's best for both our project, and the investors behind it! Smiley
Activity: 83

We are unable to comment on the exchange listings at this moment. We will update our community as the project moves along. 👍

Okay then. I appreciate you answering. Go for Binance! Cheesy

copper member

Activity: 83

copper member
Can you tell me more about parent company arcadier itself?

Arcadier (www.arcadier.com) is the world’s fastest growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) marketplace builder and is the recognised global leader of multi-vendor marketplace technology. Founded in 2013 in Singapore by senior PayPal executives, Arcadier powers more than 7000 online marketplaces in more than 130 countries. Arcadier enables start-up entrepreneurs, businesses and communities alike to build their own white-labelled marketplaces easily.

Good background. What does your existing platform support?

Our platform supports various eCommerce and Sharing Economy marketplace ideas; from retail to professional services and rental of space marketplace types. Our offering also included an all new trade exhibition marketplace product, Exzbit, specifically for the MICE industry.

Arcadier (www.arcadier.com) is the world’s fastest growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) marketplace builder and is the recognised global leader of multi-vendor marketplace technology. Founded in 2013 in Singapore by senior PayPal executives, Arcadier powers more than 7000 online marketplaces in more than 130 countries. Arcadier enables start-up entrepreneurs, businesses and communities alike to build their own white-labelled marketplaces easily.

Good background. What does your existing platform support?
copper member

Activity: 259
I saw that you guys have an article from Cryptoverse, my idols! Can I see it?
copper member
What is the minimum/maximum investment amount to participate in your ICO?

Minimum investment amount is 100 USD or equivalent in BTC or ETH.

Nice, it's not that big, not that small of an amount.

Awesome right? Are you looking to participate? We currently have a 10% bonus lined up!

What's the price at that bonus?

With a 10% bonus the price of 1ARCX = 0.136 US$

pretty huge diff. how bout exchanges? targeting any in particular?

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
What is the minimum/maximum investment amount to participate in your ICO?

Minimum investment amount is 100 USD or equivalent in BTC or ETH.

Nice, it's not that big, not that small of an amount.

Awesome right? Are you looking to participate? We currently have a 10% bonus lined up!

What's the price at that bonus?

With a 10% bonus the price of 1ARCX = 0.136 US$

pretty huge diff. how bout exchanges? targeting any in particular?
Pages:
Jump to: