Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 9. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How much have you raised already?

I can get that over to the team. I'll be updating you once I get the answer asap!

Activity: 83
How much have you raised already?

copper member
Any news on the sale of ARCTX?

Information on the sale and purchase of ARCTX tokens will be updated on our official ArcadierX website (https://arcadierx.io) closer to the launch date in 2019; subscribe to our news update found at the home page of ArcadierX website to stay informed of this development.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
Any news on the sale of ARCTX?
copper member
Bounty update?

No news about it yet. Stay tuned in our social media channels for announcement regarding the bounty 👍

Hopefully it will be before public sale starts. Just a thought

We really appreciate the feedback.
Activity: 246
Bounty update?

No news about it yet. Stay tuned in our social media channels for announcement regarding the bounty 👍

Hopefully it will be before public sale starts. Just a thought
copper member
Bounty update?

Activity: 246
copper member
Very good ratings from the website. Can I have the link for the ICO Sheriff one?

Thank you and definitely, here it is:
https://icosheriff.com/ico/arcadierx/

Nice. lemme check it out. Thanks for the link!

Happy to help, PaoAj!  Wink
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Very good ratings from the website. Can I have the link for the ICO Sheriff one?

Nice. lemme check it out. Thanks for the link!

copper member

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

copper member
How long will the current sale stage last?

Private sale 2 will last though Q2 of 2019
How long will the current sale stage last?
copper member
Will you have a bounty translation?

There are no exact details regarding that yet but we will keep you in the loop! 🙂

I wanna reserve as Chinese translation!  Grin

Thanks for letting us know, stay tuned for more updates!  Smiley
Activity: 259

There are no exact details regarding that yet but we will keep you in the loop! 🙂

I wanna reserve as Chinese translation!  Grin
copper member

Activity: 259
copper member
affiliate marketing a feature?

Yes, Arcadier’s affiliate marketing program will enable merchants to feature their inventories in participating
marketplaces either by pull-requests of inventory from the Arcadier Hub or by push-requests from merchants to
promote their products or services on other marketplaces. Smart contracts will facilitate traceability of request
tracking, reporting, and payment processing

Why use smart contracts?

Using smart contracts to facilitate peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions, thereby eliminating the need for costly intermediaries and making fraud practically impossible.
affiliate marketing a feature?

Yes, Arcadier’s affiliate marketing program will enable merchants to feature their inventories in participating
marketplaces either by pull-requests of inventory from the Arcadier Hub or by push-requests from merchants to
promote their products or services on other marketplaces. Smart contracts will facilitate traceability of request
tracking, reporting, and payment processing

Why use smart contracts?
Pages:
Jump to: