Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 6. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How much raised so far?

There are no details regarding yet but our ICO is currently ongoing with a 10% bonus!
Activity: 246
Activity: 259
Planning on attending any new events?

We don't have any upcoming events to share but our team is very active in attending crypto events! 😊

Yeah I've read great recap on past events.
copper member

We don't have any upcoming events to share but our team is very active in attending crypto events! 😊
copper member
Bounty starting anytime soon?

No set date on it yet. Stay tuned in our channels for updates or announcements regarding the bounty program

Got it. Where is the project based at by the way?

ArcadierX is headquartered in Singapore, and have 3 other offices in Sydney (Australia), Manila (Philippines) and Las Vegas (USA).

No set date on it yet. Stay tuned in our channels for updates or announcements regarding the bounty program

Got it. Where is the project based at by the way?
copper member

copper member
Is it right that you have an expaypal employee in the team?

Yes, Our co-founder was one of the founding members of PayPal Asia Pacific, and led the team in strategic development and business expansion. ☺️
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
Is it right that you have an expaypal employee in the team?
copper member
crypto is going crazy as of late!!👍👍

It is crazy indeed. I've been watching the market for the past few days too. 😄

Can't wait for ARCX to hit exchanges and withdraw my gains  Grin

Stay tuned in our channels for announcements regarding the listing on exchanges. We'll update the community as the project moves along

Can't wait for ARCX to hit exchanges and withdraw my gains  Grin
copper member

copper member
What's the current price of token?

With a 10% bonus the price of 1 ARCX = 0.136 US$
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
What's the current price of token?
copper member
Any bounty / airdrop campaign?

Stay tuned in our social media channels for the announcement regarding the bounty 👍 Come join us at our telegram community to not miss exciting updates and announcements  Grin https://t.me/ArcadierX
Activity: 24
copper member
Can existing sellers use Arcadier Hub or is it exclusive?

Sellers and marketplace operators can participate in our inventory distribution system by installing an opt-in API plugin.

That's good. Will there affiliate program available?

Yes, Arcadier’s affiliate marketing program will enable merchants to feature their inventories in participating
marketplaces either by pull-requests of inventory from the Arcadier Hub or by push-requests from merchants to
promote their products or services on other marketplaces. Smart contracts will facilitate traceability of request
tracking, reporting, and payment processing.
the ARCADIERX project has a good strategy because it will run in the future, hopefully future developments will be far better, because I see the current market situation has started to improve and slightly increase, hopefully the ARCADIERX project is able to take advantage of this situation

We have marketing strategies in place to achieve what we envision in the future. You can read a more detailed breakdown in our whitepaper

Can't seem to find your whitepaper?

Here's a link to it: https://www.arcadierx.io/assets/uploads/documents/arcadierx_whitepaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: