Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 71. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
So I just submitted my kyc registration. How long before I get verified?

The team will review and confirm your application. Once your application has been verified, you will receive a confirmation email, click on the secure link in the email to proceed with the Token Sale.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
So I just submitted my kyc registration. How long before I get verified?
copper member
Greetings ArcadierX Community! 👋

Check out this medium article featuring ArcadierX 👇
https://medium.com/talkbitcointalk/arcadierx-connecting-marketplaces-with-blockchain-2d150ef2b4a2

Nice that some communities are noticing the project already!

We are always open to collaborate with communities that want to know more about the project  Grin

That's a good move. I'm sure crypto communities are hungry for a promising project. Well keep up the good work. I'm off for the holidays. Hopefully the market will look better when I get back next year. Rooting for this project to succeed!

Yeah the community is invaluable to any project. Have a great holiday my friend!
Activity: 259

https://medium.com/talkbitcointalk/arcadierx-connecting-marketplaces-with-blockchain-2d150ef2b4a2

We are always open to collaborate with communities that want to know more about the project  Grin

That's a good move. I'm sure crypto communities are hungry for a promising project. Well keep up the good work. I'm off for the holidays. Hopefully the market will look better when I get back next year. Rooting for this project to succeed!
copper member

copper member
copper member
market going back up now!! Huh

Seems like it, Pao! What do you like most about our project?

I like how you guys are aiming to create connect communities where people discover and trade easily. Regardless if it's a small business or big ones.

Exactly! We want to make the marketplace technology accessible to anyone and that's gonna happen with the help of blockchain.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2

I like how you guys are aiming to create connect communities where people discover and trade easily. Regardless if it's a small business or big ones.
copper member

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
copper member
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

well i check team and advisors board. if they are enough strong and if i know them from their other experiences i can invest in those new altcoins. but if they are hidden or not known than i just skip.

You can check the members on the team on our website.  Grin

That's a good sign that the team is ready to show themselves to the community. Team looks very promising aswell

Check out this medium post featuring our founders: https://medium.com/arcadierx/meet-arcadierxs-founders-d43423889f9
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

well i check team and advisors board. if they are enough strong and if i know them from their other experiences i can invest in those new altcoins. but if they are hidden or not known than i just skip.

That's a good sign that the team is ready to show themselves to the community. Team looks very promising aswell

I would also check if the team has their first shot at crypto or if there st least some in the team that were working on a blockchain project in the past. I need to have both confidence in their authenticity but also about the likelyhood that they are capable to deliver.
copper member

Activity: 253
copper member
are there any write ups about the team, etc?  i cant seem to find anything in your website asides from the about us

Yes, we do have a medium article which features our Founders. Just a quick spoiler, did you know that one of them was one of the founding members of PayPal Asia Pacific? That's pretty awesome right! Go to this article to read more:
CLICK HERE!

hmmm solid team. i understand now why you have a solid gameplan in the ecommerce and marketplace side. i hope the team can bring arcadier to the same level with paypal, or even higher!

Thanks for the encouraging words. 2019 is definitely gonna be an exciting year for our project and will kick it off with our MVP launch, so please do stick with us!
are there any write ups about the team, etc?  i cant seem to find anything in your website asides from the about us

Yes, we do have a medium article which features our Founders. Just a quick spoiler, did you know that one of them was one of the founding members of PayPal Asia Pacific? That's pretty awesome right! Go to this article to read more:
CLICK HERE!

hmmm solid team. i understand now why you have a solid gameplan in the ecommerce and marketplace side. i hope the team can bring arcadier to the same level with paypal, or even higher!
copper member

CLICK HERE!

ohh nice! Let me have a quick read  Cheesy

Great, let us know what you think!
Pages:
Jump to: