Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 74. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Sure they will. Otherwise, why did they spend so much time and effort to develop it? I think that there is a great chance that the developers will bring the project to the finished product!
There are projects that rely only on raising money from gullible investors ... but there are projects that are developing new conceptual products ... Therefore, I think that ARCADIERX belongs to the second case and they will finish their product!
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
is there a guide on how to join your ico?

Yes there is. Here's a medium article that contains a step by step guide on how to participate in our Token Sale. Hope this helps!  Wink

https://medium.com/arcadierx/how-to-participate-in-arcadierx-pre-sale-a-step-by-step-guide-30ad18d100e4
Activity: 259
is there a guide on how to join your ico?
copper member
I also think that when a team communicates with the community, it means a lot. The developers are not hiding, but are ready to answer all the questions and listen to all opinions about the "=" and "-" of the project.
if the project has feedback from the project community, this is very good. This means that users can always express their comments and suggestions to developers and marketers and, accordingly, get answers to their questions.

We really appreciate the feedback, Cryptoman. I have to say that the community is everything for a project and all the things that we're reading here in this thread provides a lot of value to us. Do you have any suggestions to the team as of now?
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
If you are thoughtful about investing, you can make good money on it. The main thing is not to forget the main rule of the investor: the differentiation of investments in the first place!
This is true and this rule should not be forgotten. It has saved me many times already. Since if one investment fails, the other will save the situation.
If you know how to choose the right project for investment, then you can participate in one project. And if you do not know how to choose, then at least in how many baskets put the eggs, still you will break everything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
Even the current prices of many are interested in investing. because today you can buy various promising projects at a very good price. And if the price falls even lower, then I think that even the most pessimists will actively buy up cryptocurrency!
Now it is profitable to buy cryptocurrency only if your money was in Fiat. If you store money in cryptocurrency then it is Likely to be in the negative.
such prices as now in the market are very attractive for buying for cash for investing for a long time,and with long-term storage, you can multiply your investments X20, and possibly more
Now everyone is waiting for the growth of the market and big money. Growth can wait maybe even more than one month. Now it is very difficult to determine whether to invest or not.
Activity: 308
at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
Even the current prices of many are interested in investing. because today you can buy various promising projects at a very good price. And if the price falls even lower, then I think that even the most pessimists will actively buy up cryptocurrency!
Now it is profitable to buy cryptocurrency only if your money was in Fiat. If you store money in cryptocurrency then it is Likely to be in the negative.
such prices as now in the market are very attractive for buying for cash for investing for a long time,and with long-term storage, you can multiply your investments X20, and possibly more
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I will wait even more for the market to drop to invest my cash in the top 10 coins, perhaps in the top 20, I will choose a few for investment
copper member
Hello! Check out this medium post for a step-by-step guide for those having difficulties with the sale process: https://medium.com/arcadierx/how-to-participate-in-arcadierx-pre-sale-a-step-by-step-guide-30ad18d100e4

Thanks for sharing, this is very helpful for those not so tech-savvy folks

You're welcome. Feel free to still voice your concern on the thread should you encounter any problem.

Cheers brother. Keep up the good work
Hello! Check out this medium post for a step-by-step guide for those having difficulties with the sale process: https://medium.com/arcadierx/how-to-participate-in-arcadierx-pre-sale-a-step-by-step-guide-30ad18d100e4

You're welcome. Feel free to still voice your concern on the thread should you encounter any problem.

copper member
The URL given is only for showing interest on the upcoming sale. A separate procedure will be done for the KYC. Stay tuned in our social media channel regarding this one.
I think this is very important information. I would recommend that you fix it in the main message of this thread.

Thank you for pointing that out. We'll look into it  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes, this is really great. I like it when developers openly communicate with investors, answering various questions about their project. It is always good to receive feedback.
Feedback between developers and users is very important. This allows you to know about all the processes in the project and manage them more effectively!
Activity: 84
The URL given is only for showing interest on the upcoming sale. A separate procedure will be done for the KYC. Stay tuned in our social media channel regarding this one.
I think this is very important information. I would recommend that you fix it in the main message of this thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Do you really think that there is nowhere to fall? Everything is very relative in the crypto world. Everything can change at any moment and the growth begins and the fall will continue ...
Well, how to say ... if you listen to what the supporters of the technical analysis of the crypto market say, then they believe that we have reached the bottom and after a short flat there should be a rapid growth!
Activity: 210
I also think that when a team communicates with the community, it means a lot. The developers are not hiding, but are ready to answer all the questions and listen to all opinions about the "=" and "-" of the project.
if the project has feedback from the project community, this is very good. This means that users can always express their comments and suggestions to developers and marketers and, accordingly, get answers to their questions.
Activity: 84
Guys, do you think this project can build softcap? I think, is it worth it to invest a few ETH or refrain? the market is falling, I want to invest money wisely.
It is difficult to say for sure. Now nobody can be 100% sure of anything. The project seems to be quite reliable and promising, but I would not dare to recommend something.
Pages:
Jump to: