Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 75. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
If you are thoughtful about investing, you can make good money on it. The main thing is not to forget the main rule of the investor: the differentiation of investments in the first place!
This is true and this rule should not be forgotten. It has saved me many times already. Since if one investment fails, the other will save the situation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Fraudsters have always been on the crypto market and not only on the crypto market ... The main thing is not to lose your head and think what you are doing. And of course, check everything and think about it well.
Because you never need to succumb to the temptation and believe only promises. Otherwise, you can easily lose your money. You need to carefully study the object of their investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Those who come to this market with thoughts of getting quick and easy money are doomed to failure ... The crypto market and the crypto industry is a very serious type of business that requires knowledge, skill and training.
Of course, earnings in the crypto industry can not be called easy money. It's hard work. Of course, it is impossible to compare it with hard physical labor, but from the point of view of mental labor, this is a rather heavy industry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Well, let's not remember about such projects where there is nothing but words ... thank God there are really promising projects on the market with good development potential!
If I could be able to distinguish between projects that have potential and that simply feed their users with promises ... I have experience of participating in both the first and second versions. I can tell you that it is extremely difficult to distinguish.
Activity: 140
Because no matter how important marketing is, if there is no finished product, the project is doomed ... No one will financially support empty words of promises and stories about prospects for a long time ...
Now it is generally difficult to support projects. If there is no real action then words will not be enough to convince investors to invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Let's hope that the developers of this project will present their product and the project will become successful and popular!
Sure they will. Otherwise, why did they spend so much time and effort to develop it? I think that there is a great chance that the developers will bring the project to the finished product!
Activity: 126
I would like to hope that we have reached the price bottom and there will be no further fall. Nerves to the limit.
I think that there will be no further global fall ... perhaps there are some local falls related to the state of affairs in various projects, but it is most likely that the entire market will not exist.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
WOWWWWWWWW, speaking of. I've been waiting for your sale to finally happen!

So glad to hear your excitement! Feel free to reach out for any help you might need okay? We're actively responding on all of our social media platforms, either Reddit, Telegram or here in Bitcointalk, you got us!
Activity: 259
WOWWWWWWWW, speaking of. I've been waiting for your sale to finally happen!
copper member
Hey everyone, our Token Sale just opened! To register, please go to this link:
https://presale.arcadierx.io/

And for any questions or any help that everyone may need, don't hesitate to join our Telegram channel and any of the admins online will assist you at https://t.me/ArcadierXSmiley Smiley
copper member
I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
It is profitable to buy coins and tokens, but to invest in ICO's not a good time . Investors stopped giving money to the projects, as only a few of them then imagine the finished product.

I appreciate the honest feedback Zhenka! We totally get your point but we're not here just to get money, we're focused on the platform development and delivery as seen on our whitepaper. Everyone from our team are determined on making everything planned on our roadmap, and yes, we will make it happen!
copper member
is there kyc for ico? and if there is, what id do you accepts

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Sale. We accept both Passports and National ID's, and whenever you submit your ID, make sure it's clear so that it can be approved right away!  Smiley
copper member
for me, i believe they will hit their softcap and exceed more. i know that that the market is so down but the fact that they're gonna do their ICO during this stage of the price of crypto, that shows how confident they are

Thanks for the support PaoAj! Arcadier will definitely rise through the top  Cool
Activity: 233
is there kyc for ico? and if there is, what id do you accepts
Activity: 199
for me, i believe they will hit their softcap and exceed more. i know that that the market is so down but the fact that they're gonna do their ICO during this stage of the price of crypto, that shows how confident they are
Activity: 292
Guys, do you think this project can build softcap? I think, is it worth it to invest a few ETH or refrain? the market is falling, I want to invest money wisely.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
this would be a great moment, and turn the market up and get a small profit, and possibly a very large profit
It will be exactly as you say. Everyone is waiting for this market push. The main thing is purchased in time and in time to sell.
Many people thought that $ 6,000 is the minimum bitcoin price. but the price did not go up but went down.
It seems to me that the current price is not the limit of the fall. Perhaps we'll see even less in the near future.
Activity: 103
The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
at such a low price, I personally will introduce Fiat money, and buy to the maximum, as much as I can,and many other people will do the same,and such an action can provoke another market growth
this would be a great moment, and turn the market up and get a small profit, and possibly a very large profit
It will be exactly as you say. Everyone is waiting for this market push. The main thing is purchased in time and in time to sell.
Many people thought that $ 6,000 is the minimum bitcoin price. but the price did not go up but went down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: