Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] AUTO BLOCK - Revolutionize the Automotive Sector 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1340 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
After EU region, where are you going to expand your operations?
Automotive industry needs blockchain to make things simpler and yes, cut down operating costs.
Looking forward to the successful implementation of this project.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
It is nice to have a project for that purpose. I wish success and progress and that the future of the project will be successful. Certainly if the project is strong and successful
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Very interesting project,with innovative reward system.I believe in this coin,and i think while this project have good future!!!
copper member
Activity: 55

Some of the biggest online media outlets are beginning to appreciate the efforts of the people behind AutoBlock. Yahoo and other platforms have great things to say about the implementation of blockchain technology in the automotive industry.

Press Mentions : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/press-mentions/
copper member

Mohamed Ezeldin, the AutoBlock's co-founder, is one of the greatest contributors to the idea that can revolutionize the automotive industry.
Ezeldin is uniquely qualified for the role, especially due to his multiple successful ventures as an ICO investor. He has also been analyzing a variety of blockchain technologies over the years.

AutoBlock Introduction To Mohamed Ezeldin Profile/Bio : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/autoblock-introduction-to-mohamed-ezeldin
Activity: 86
I think this project has something interesting in the sale of coins as well as promotions made, the allocation of funds is also clear on every item developed, but where can I see the total supply of coins for each phase of coin sales on this project?
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Your bounty campaign is now listed in our Premium Airdrops and Bounty Channel. Your community and supporters can check it out here: WEZGlobal Active Airdrops and Bounty Channel

copper member

The AutoBlock platform is a one-of-it's kind solution that provides a range of possibilities for its users. Learn why investing in the AutoBlock and the AutoCoin can bring you success.

4 Reasons Why You Should Invest In The Autoblock : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/reasons-why-you-should-invest-in-the-autoblock/
Activity: 21
I just finished reading the whitepaper and I am amaze about this project and their vision on the auto deal industry.  Looking forward for more updates and wish goodluck to the whole team.
copper member

Looking into the cryptocurrency market and interested in investing in a promising new venture? The AutoBlock and AutoCoin is your best choice when you want to win big.

4 Clear Benefits Of Investing In The AutoBlock : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/benefits-of-investing-in-the-autoblock/
copper member
Cryptocurrency is currently the richest investing opportunity you could get into. With the AutoBlock’s AutoCoin, you can begin to buy or sell your car and make huge benefits from it.

How To Buy Cars Using Cryptocurrency : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/buy-cars-using-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
projects with a fairly complex orientation, but what happens to your project, if in the presale period and sales of funds do not reach the target
Activity: 60
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.

I don't know if this is even possible but assume that is. There are so many different countries and all have different tools sometimes paid sometimes not. In the Netherlands, we have almost all info about every car after few clicks. On a special web page which is free, I can see all car info after I provide plates numbers.

Why pay for something you can get for free?
You have noted that this service is available in the Netherlands,there may be other countries where you can also find absolutely free information.But unfortunately such services are not provided everywhere,and therefore, for many countries, this platform will be very useful.I think so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector
Facilitating Worldwide vehicle purchase, valuations, and specification access a Blockchain evolved suite of products that will become indispensable as well as the automotive industry standard.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The fact that your website for selling cars for cryptocurrency was created only in June does not say anything? When do you plan to complete the fundraising and how much has been raised so far?
copper member
The good news for car buyers and sellers is that the Autoblock is revolutionizing the automotive industry. Now you can get authentic car data, valuations and buy and sell vehicles using cryptocurrency.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-changing-way-automotive-industry-125517879.html
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.

I don't know if this is even possible but assume that is. There are so many different countries and all have different tools sometimes paid sometimes not. In the Netherlands, we have almost all info about every car after few clicks. On a special web page which is free, I can see all car info after I provide plates numbers.

Why pay for something you can get for free?
copper member
I downloaded your wallet, but I can't sync it. I don't know why.
I have checked, my network has no problem at all, is your node broken
I hope you can fix it soon

Hello sorry, but we dont have any wallet published yet. How and where have you downloaded such wallet?

Pages:
Jump to: