Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] AUTO BLOCK - Revolutionize the Automotive Sector 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1340 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think you should give more details about the specific goals of the project. But this is good project, I will join.
Activity: 60
I downloaded your wallet, but I can't sync it. I don't know why.
I have checked, my network has no problem at all, is your node broken
I hope you can fix it soon
copper member
Activity: 55
I'm starting to believe in reincarnation! You have published the same project 30.06.18 here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41770234. Why are you doing this? In the old topic you did not answer the questions... How are your buddies from scam project FIANCIA? I'm sorry to bother you. I'm really interested.

Hey buddy, this is the new AutoBlock bounty thread which is managed by a new bounty manager. About the FIANCIA thing, did they run away with your investment? The advisors are just part of the team which can have multiple projects in any way they want too. So how is FIANCIA actually scamming people like what you've claimed?
Yes my friend, FIANCIA owes me money. You can read about them here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34099738. I have questions for the Auto Block team. Why 30.06.18 have they published ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-auto-block-revolutionize-the-automotive-sector-4570049, and 07.08.18 the other ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-auto-block-revolutionize-the-automotive-sector-4839378 ? What is the purpose of these two publications? It smells bad.

The old ANN thread was created by the old bounty manager. The new one was created by us. We need a new one so we can control and edit things up. If we will use the old thread then we need to keep on contacting the old owner of the thread which is not good. Hope this makes the smell tastes sweet now. Thanks

Regarding, FIANCIA I dont know how they owe money to you and we actually don't care about them. This is AUTOBLOCK and not FIANCIA. If they owe you money then they/you should resolve it in the matter which you and their company can. We will resolve AUTOBLOCK and YOUR problem if it concerns us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
I'm starting to believe in reincarnation! You have published the same project 30.06.18 here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41770234. Why are you doing this? In the old topic you did not answer the questions... How are your buddies from scam project FIANCIA? I'm sorry to bother you. I'm really interested.

Hey buddy, this is the new AutoBlock bounty thread which is managed by a new bounty manager. About the FIANCIA thing, did they run away with your investment? The advisors are just part of the team which can have multiple projects in any way they want too. So how is FIANCIA actually scamming people like what you've claimed?
Yes my friend, FIANCIA owes me money. You can read about them here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34099738. I have questions for the Auto Block team. Why 30.06.18 have they published ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-auto-block-revolutionize-the-automotive-sector-4570049, and 07.08.18 the other ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-auto-block-revolutionize-the-automotive-sector-4839378 ? What is the purpose of these two publications? It smells bad.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Thank you for your response, it is good to see that the project will launch in EU next month. If you do not have fees on the purchases, will you charge for announcement on your platform?

Did you mean for advertisement? Or posting your car offer on the website?

I mean if you will charge for posting a car offer in the website, I expect some advertisement on the web of course. Regards.
copper member
Thank you for your response, it is good to see that the project will launch in EU next month. If you do not have fees on the purchases, will you charge for announcement on your platform?

Did you mean for advertisement? Or posting your car offer on the website?
Activity: 217
Hi! Are you UK based? I have seen on your website that all the car offers are in UK and prices in crypto and pounds. When do you plan to expand to EU countries? Or do you plan a global geographical expansion in September or Q4 2018? If two customers sell a car between private individuals, what is your fee? How can you ensure the vehicle's history to prevent fraud in odometer modification? Regards.
AutoBlock is worldwide and they will be launching their EU site early next month. For the fees on peer to peer transactions it will be free of charge.

I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
Thank you very much for your support.

I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.
Thank you for your support.

The project is interesting. Question to the moderator of the project. It does not work for some reason, a reference to white paper. White paper does not open.

Thanks for the kind words. About the WhitePaper the team is going to release a newly updated whitepaper next week. That's why it was put down at the moment. Please give us some time. Thanks

Activity: 294
Now this novelty will immediately be interesting to see how this new format of tokens will work. If everything turns out then many follow you and then will do the same.
copper member

Activity: 504
Merit: 21
copper member
Do you have a plan about how many coins that will be sold during the ICO? And How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

The team has decided to sell 250M Tokens. But right now they are currently updating the whitepaper so we need to wait for further updates.

Thanks
Activity: 46
Do you have a plan about how many coins that will be sold during the ICO? And How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

Activity: 59
Reserve Russian, Ukrainian translation.
PM me pls.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
in the automotive world is indeed no exhausted him so it's not wrong if the AUTO BLOCK project utilizing the theme of his base of automotive blockchain
copper member
Hi! Are you UK based? I have seen on your website that all the car offers are in UK and prices in crypto and pounds. When do you plan to expand to EU countries? Or do you plan a global geographical expansion in September or Q4 2018? If two customers sell a car between private individuals, what is your fee? How can you ensure the vehicle's history to prevent fraud in odometer modification? Regards.
AutoBlock is worldwide and they will be launching their EU site early next month. For the fees on peer to peer transactions it will be free of charge.

Thank you very much for your support.

The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.
Thank you for your support.

The project is interesting. Question to the moderator of the project. It does not work for some reason, a reference to white paper. White paper does not open.

Thanks for the kind words. About the WhitePaper the team is going to release a newly updated whitepaper next week. That's why it was put down at the moment. Please give us some time. Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
copper member
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to the request of AutoBlock community regarding their problems with their bounty not being addressed by the previous bounty manager. The AutoBlock core team decided to switch to another bounty management.

We are now handling AutoBlock Bounty so please read our terms above. Not much changes at all. We just added few things on the rules so please read them.

Regarding the previous submissions you've done. No worries the core team have all the list and we will merge all those list who joined from the previous bounty manager. All stakes will be added and calculated at the end of the campaign. As long as your submissions/posts/shares/tweets/re-tweets meets the criteria then you will surely get your rewarded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 21

On their website they are UK based. And I think the have plans to expand worldwide.
Activity: 21
Pages:
Jump to: