Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] AUTO BLOCK - Revolutionize the Automotive Sector 🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1340 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Hi! Are you UK based? I have seen on your website that all the car offers are in UK and prices in crypto and pounds. When do you plan to expand to EU countries? Or do you plan a global geographical expansion in September or Q4 2018? If two customers sell a car between private individuals, what is your fee? How can you ensure the vehicle's history to prevent fraud in odometer modification? Regards.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Where can I download your electronic wallet?

We have a wallet which is incorporated within the website. Once presale/public sale is live you will have access to it. E wallet will be ready when we release main net q4 2019.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Where can I download your electronic wallet?
Activity: 140
this is a paradise for automotive enthusiasts, especially cars, they can review whatever they will buy and with easy and fast transactions, this project has its own advantages, but in this sector it is very vulnerable in the security of transactions, so I hope this project has a reliable team to overcome that
Activity: 126
Autoblock will revolutionize the automotive sector. in this sector, secure vehicle transactions are created, fast while also giving users full access to historical data of vehicles purchased, NVD (New vehicle data), and valuations.
many platforms enter this sector, but the results are not known. I hope Autoblock is successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
So... You're using Ethereum for the ICO, EOS for smart contracts and your own blockchain? Umm...? Wut?

How?... Why?
copper member
Activity: 55

Welcome to The Auto Block
Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector
Facilitating Worldwide vehicle purchase, valuations, and specification access a Blockchain evolved suite of products that will become indispensable as well as the automotive industry standard.

Pages:
Jump to: