Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 38. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250
Will Azbit sell its tokens in the US?
At the moment, we are awaiting the SEC permission to sell our AZS tokens to accredited US investors.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Will Azbit sell its tokens in the US?
Who's read the new CFTC advisory for crypto investors?
We read the advisory as well and consider it useful, we recommend everyone who invests in ICO to get acquainted with it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I read, it contains only two pages. They say the same thing as SEC - be careful, don’t trust big promised returns, study ICO projects independently, blah blah blah.
Where is blah blah blah? Everything is clearly summarized. You should remind hamsters a hundred times, if the project promises a huge profit without revealing its distinct origin, most likely it’s a scam. How many people invested in BitConnect, and where is their money now?
Activity: 910
Merit: 10
I read, it contains only two pages. They say the same thing as SEC - be careful, don’t trust big promised returns, study ICO projects independently, blah blah blah.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Who's read the new CFTC advisory for crypto investors?
Btw tell me more about your MVP plz
Can you give a link to your Github?
You can check our MVP here:  https://azbit.com/en/mvp. This MVP is fully functional cryptocurrency service named Bitsane. It is a working crypto-fiat exchange that was launched in 2016. Cryptocurrency exchange Azbit will be based on the greatly modified and improved Bitsane core.
And concerning your second question: for now, we are not mentioned on Github.
so, some workers in your project are from bitsane? am i right?

Yes. Part of a team left Bitsane to work on Azbit. At the moment we are maintaining our partnership with them.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hello! I have question. Is KYC required for your project?
Hello! If you wish to purchase tokens, you need to pass KYC. Passing of identity verification is already open and available until the end of the ICO.
Now more and more projects require the passage of KYC. If I like the project and the team is strong, then I participate in such ICOs. But I actually consider the airdrops that require the passage of KYC to be a waste of time. Its not for me.
It's not really good idea to give personal information to strangers. but as a matter of fact. where to go if project announce it just at the end of the ICO. And you have nowhere to go, you have to go through KYC not to be left without money.
As for me it is better to know about KYC in advance
Anyway I think it's a necessary measure against scams and speculators
Activity: 103
Hello! If you wish to purchase tokens, you need to pass KYC. Passing of identity verification is already open and available until the end of the ICO.
Now more and more projects require the passage of KYC. If I like the project and the team is strong, then I participate in such ICOs. But I actually consider the airdrops that require the passage of KYC to be a waste of time. Its not for me.
It's not really good idea to give personal information to strangers. but as a matter of fact. where to go if project announce it just at the end of the ICO. And you have nowhere to go, you have to go through KYC not to be left without money.
As for me it is better to know about KYC in advance
Activity: 72
You can check our MVP here:  https://azbit.com/en/mvp. This MVP is fully functional cryptocurrency service named Bitsane. It is a working crypto-fiat exchange that was launched in 2016. Cryptocurrency exchange Azbit will be based on the greatly modified and improved Bitsane core.
so, some workers in your project are from bitsane? am i right?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I agree with most comments here about the 2108 icos and how this space now growing especially if we talking about competition and how to gain the investors interests.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Today it’s growing, tomorrow it will fall again. It's a pity ICO can’t be held in one day.
Why not? In 2017 many projects raised hard caps in a matter of hours. But this year everything is different, investors are more cautious, competition is tough. So we should be well prepared, especially for the ICO with security tokens.

But remember there weren't by far as many ICOs as there have been in 2018 and the number is counting.
Will there be any local restrictions for participation in this project?
Unfortunately services Azbit Pro and Azbit Global are not available for citizens of the USA, Canada, Singapore and Japan. But we’re working now on getting approval from the SEC to sell our tokens to accredited investors from the United States.
Activity: 53
I have the same question
Activity: 48
I am actually sure this will be a very good and successful project. Because some people from the team and counselors are people I really believe in.
The presence of MVP is definitely the merit of this project  Wink
Great news for everyone who wants to invest in ICO. Now you can purchase Ethereum (ETH) in USD and EUR on MyEtherWallet website - the largest Ethereum wallet service - https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/1019372509211209728

Good news. It's easy to buy ETH in USD or EUR on MEW, courtesy of @SimplexCC!. I think that more investors will pay attention to the project.

Thanks! We hope so)
Pages:
Jump to: