Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 42. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Well, Roger Ver talks with everyone who is willing to listen about Bitcoin Cash) But participation in the Consensus is cool, of course. I’d like to go there, but to pay $ 2 thousand for the entrance is too much, IMHO.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
For example?
Catherine Coley (Ripple), the crypto blogger Kenn Bosak plus representatives of 17 crypto funds, 220 private investors and 5 popular bloggers, as well as several media. Before the Consensus, we talked to Roger Ver (Bitcoin Cash).
Ok, I’ll subscribe, your project interests me. But you’re unlikely to find large investors on Bitcointalk)
We expect they have Telegram) Just kidding. Okay, seriously, we are actively working to attract investors through all available channels. In particular, Azbit was one of the sponsors of the Consensus 2018 in New York. We had a large booth centrally located within the exhibition space - https://twitter.com/azbit_news/status/995926942632304640. We successfully interacted with a significant number of well-known people in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sphere.
Ok, I’ll subscribe, your project interests me. But you’re unlikely to find large investors on Bitcointalk)
You forgot LinkedIn) But Twitter is really one of the main channels in the crypto sphere.
As for LinkedIn everything is ok) Please note that all the founders and leaders of the team have accounts on LinkedIn. Our support service operates 24/7 on Telegram. As concerns our Facebook and Twitter accounts, we’re preparing to actively use them with the launch of our bounty campaign, so you can subscribe to them and stay informed of our news.
Activity: 234
You forgot LinkedIn) But Twitter is really one of the main channels in the crypto sphere.
Hello! I see you actively communicate on Bitcointalk and Telegram, but occasionally on Facebook and Twitter. Why is that? Don’t you like social networks? )
It turns out that bounty members will receive AZ tokens as a reward?
Yes, that's right.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
It turns out that bounty members will receive AZ tokens as a reward?
And what is KYC on your platform for?
KYC is mandatory for those who want to buy AZS tokens, because they are security tokens and we can’t sell them to anonymous investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
And what is KYC on your platform for?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I suppose it is a great project! Very nice job, blameless idea!  Good luck all!
Do I have to register on your website to participate in the bounty? Because I don’t really want to do it, I hope, no offense)
No problem! You don’t have to pass KYC on our website to participate in the campaign and get the bounty.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Do I have to register on your website to participate in the bounty? Because I don’t really want to do it, I hope, no offense)
Ok, I look forward to the launch of your ecosystem.

we will launch it soon!
sdfsdffd
Ok, I look forward to the launch of your ecosystem.
Well, why not. Within the framework of our ecosystem
we’ll certainly issue payment cards, the ecosystem would be incomplete without them.
Another thing is that it’s impossible to issue cryptocurrency cards. We set ourselves the goal
to obtain Visa/Mastercard Principal Member status, then we will study the possibilities and
options for issuing cryptocurrency cards and we’ll certainly inform our users about it.
sdfsdffd
So there wouldn’t be any option to launch an ecosystem with debit cards for crypto?
Activity: 434
I remember Floyd Mayweather promoted the project in Instagram, and then he deleted all the posts. CTR token costs $ 0.01 now, but before it cost $ 0.3-0.4. Centra website doesn’t work – I just checked it.
Pages:
Jump to: