Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 50. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How much money will you provide for bounty campaing?
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
And how long will last your bounty campaign? For how many weeks it will be possible to participate?
The bounty campaign will last till 31.12.2018.
Activity: 91
And how long will last your bounty campaign? For how many weeks it will be possible to participate?
Bounty campaign is postponed too? until september?
The launch date for the bounty campaign is under review, but we plan to start it earlier than September.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Bounty campaign is postponed too? until september?
Did the current crypto market downturn scare you? After all, crypto market is always volatile, you should have foreseen this.
The current situation on the cryptocurrency market is one of the reasons to postpone ICO, but not the only one. We want to carefully study the issues of rewards for angel investors, as well as the bounty campaign and pre-ICO bonuses.
Merit: 11
Did the current crypto market downturn scare you? After all, crypto market is always volatile, you should have foreseen this.

ICO raises investments in cryptocurrencies, which then have to be exchanged for fiat somehow - pay salaries to employees, developers, office rental and so on. So, ethereum dropping can be a problem for any ICO. It’s desirable that at the start of trading the crypto market shows an upward trend in general, so to postpone ICO – the right decision, IMHO.

How to foresee the declining or rising crypto trend for several months in advance? Professional analysts and traders are always making mistakes. If you know how to predict the behavior of the crypto market, why are you not on the Forbes list yet? ))
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Why did you postpone the ICO?
We’ve made such a decision after extensive consultations with our advisors – we want to be confident in a successful ICO in order to develop the project in adequate terms and ensure dividend payments to investors.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Activity: 76
A bit hard one. Are you sure you can deal with this in the market?
Hi, Azbit, I wanted to buy your tokens, but you’ve already postponed ICO. Will it be possible to pass KYC only in October?
No, you can do it now. We launched the verification procedure a few months ago, so it’s well under way – visit azbit.com. If something is not clear – please, contact our support team that works 24/7.
Merit: 11
Hi, Azbit, I wanted to buy your tokens, but you’ve already postponed ICO. Will it be possible to pass KYC only in October?
Activity: 29
Hope they will get a good liquidity provider for forex part of their ecosystem, because idea seems great!
Activity: 72
Waiting for this bounty more than the next bitcoin skyrocket Smiley
Activity: 48
Correct me if I wrong, but I saw an information that you pay your divideds in ETH. I see right now that the level of Etherium is 479,23 USD but a few month ago the lvl of ETH was 700 USD, are you sure that it will be better for you to connect your token AZ with this crypto currency and not with the FIAT money for example?

What's the problem with that? It's much more convenient and faster to transfer crypto, than fiat. And in any case you can almost instantly transfer your ETH to the exchange and trade it to fiat   Wink
Activity: 67
I hope that they have a KYC, this project seemed interesting to me.  Smiley

Of cource they have!!!

They want to know where are you living now)))  Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Very funny))

and how long should I wait for the confirmation?

When I registered it took 2 days, because I sent bad quality photo of my docs. But usually, as far as I know, in other companies it will take 3-4 days.
Activity: 91

Of cource they have!!!

Grin Grin Very funny))

and how long should I wait for the confirmation?
Activity: 67

Of cource they have!!!

Pages:
Jump to: