Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 45. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250
Well, ok, but it seems to me that it was possible to make the website cooler somehow.
Write to us what can be improved on the website - we welcome any questions and comments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Well, ok, but it seems to me that it was possible to make the website cooler somehow.

It seems you’ve seen few ICO sites, I tell you Azbit has a very proper site in terms of the information provided and the structure. I looked up the site of a similar project – bankera, go to its homepage and compare. IMHO, in terms of convenience and data presentation, Azbit is much better.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Your website is not that interesting.

Do you visit ICO websites for entertainment? ICO website should provide a detailed info about the project, the team, tokens, links to the WP and legal documents. All of this is presented here.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Your website is not that interesting.

How is that?! What’s the exchange and why it’s not in the top?
Look at the trading pairs - $ 5 billion volume - this is the trading of FCoin token. At this exchange, bots trigger "empty trades" for mining FCoin Token (the Trade-to-Mine algorithm). More trades - more FCoin tokens. Therefore, it is not included in the top on CoinMarketCap. But this is the exchange with the largest trading volume.
 Where we're going at - the volume of trading is not an indicator of the exchange quality. We do not set a goal to catch up with FCoin’s or Binance’s trading volume. The objective of Azbit crypto exchange is to ensure the liquidity of crypto assets and the ecosystem operating. For us effective and seamless interaction with other ecosystem’s components - wallets, fiat payment and banking services is more important. Bitsane provides all of this.
Activity: 364
How is that?! What’s the exchange and why it’s not in the top?
For a long time and till today on CoinMarketCap - Binance.
No, that’s not correct. Find the FCoin exchange on the CoinMarketCap and look at its daily volume - $ 7.3 billion.
Activity: 190
For a long time and till today on CoinMarketCap - Binance.
Why does your Bitsane exchange have such a low trading volume? This hardly counts as an impressive MVP.
What volume impresses you? What is the exchange with the largest trading volume?
Activity: 190
Why does your Bitsane exchange have such a low trading volume? This hardly counts as an impressive MVP.
And really, can it be the first crypto trading platform with such functionality?
According to our data, such functionality has not yet been fully implemented at any crypto exchange. Probably there are services that partially provide similar functionality, but not in the form we develop it, and the way it is described in the WP. Not to mention, such a functionality was part of a single financial ecosystem.
And really, can it be the first crypto trading platform with such functionality?
Ok, let's say I'm not a pro, I have 1 BTC, I transfer it to a trader and he’ll trade it?
Yes, that is the SAMM option. There is also the RAMM investment option - a trader does not get any access to your bitcoin, you just copy trading strategies of a successful trader and your crypto assets are under your complete control. Another option is the Portfolio-management. The trader creates a portfolio of crypto assets and monitors its profitability. In all cases, traders and holders of crypto assets share the profits 50/50.
Ok, let's say I'm not a pro, I have 1 BTC, I transfer it to a trader and he’ll trade it?
Hello, I can't find any link to any bounty program. I would like to join, if there is something let me know. Thank you!
The bounty campaign will be available in the near future and will last till 31.12.2018
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello, I can't find any link to any bounty program. I would like to join, if there is something let me know. Thank you!
ICO tokens are used for this purpose, actually. Buy, resell, or hold.
In order to successfully buy ICO tokens, one must also understand something of the crypto industry and at least be able to recognize scam projects. And then if you do not hold, again it all comes down to buying and selling. According to our data, the majority of crypto holders is not prepared to do it on a professional and regular basis.
Activity: 80
ICO tokens are used for this purpose, actually. Buy, resell, or hold.
And why’re you sure that beginners will be eager to use SAMM-RAMM?
With the help of Bitsane crypto exchange we have the possibility to assess the demand for services among crypto users. A lot of cryptocurrency holders are concerned about how to gain profit from their crypto assets if there’s no time or possibility to study technical analysis. Or, for example, how to multiply your crypto assets, if you have a regular job, and there is no opportunity (or desire) to personally trade every day on the exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: