Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 54. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 20
That's just it, what is planned - need to be developed. But concerning their investment instruments,  it’s obvious all things considered and probably tested.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Nowadays, it is hard to track all project. I am glad that I saw it by chance. I consider this project is awesome. I join your project.
Activity: 98
And the rest? It seems they’ve planned high functionality.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
I appreciate the project’s WP, especially the section on the investment platform - it's clear this is the most developed part of the project.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
Will I receive tokens to the wallet from which the payment is made?
If that is the same ETH wallet, which you’ve indicated upon registration, then yes. In general - when registering, each user indicates his ETH-wallet - tokens will be sent to your wallet after confirmation of payment.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Will I receive tokens to the wallet from which the payment is made?
How is that?
I’ve consulted with our developers - this restriction was imposed for security reasons –wallets at crypto exchange, in general, don’t have private keys. And we operate the policy of strict identification of our users and payments with regard to transactions with security tokens (and in the future – fiat currencies) within our ecosystem.
Activity: 157
The Only Staking Platform with 'Withdrawal Trust'
Azbit team, do you have any restrictions on payment acceptance for AZS tokens? I see the list of accepted cryptocurrencies on the site. What is the minimum payment?
No, currently not. However, according to the results of launching ICO minimum payment amount might be fixed, but not now.

If I want to transfer crypto from the exchange wallet, it's ok?
No, we only accept payments in tokens from personal desktop or cold wallets. Payment from the exchange wallet  is not accepted
Activity: 434
Azbit team, do you have any restrictions on payment acceptance for AZS tokens? I see the list of accepted cryptocurrencies on the site. What is the minimum payment?
No, currently not. However, according to the results of launching ICO minimum payment amount might be fixed, but not now.

If I want to transfer crypto from the exchange wallet, it's ok?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I suppose this plan is very good and interesting.
Unprejudiced vision,  detailed and profitable results, wondrous website!
Do you have competitors? If so, how are you better than them? What is your main feature?
There are so many crypto exchanges, wallets, platforms around the world now. We believe such ecosystem as ours is the next stage of the crypto platforms development. And we’ve already prepared to implement the crypto exchange and payment system. They are practically ready, 80-90%, as we already have the main software template - operating Bitsane crypto exchange.

It is perfectly. But why do people need an ecosystem? They just want to change money.
Well, the main idea behind the Azbit project is to bring traditional financial and investment services to the cryptocurrency industry under a single ecosystem. Having a single ecosystem will mean faster and less expensive KYC procedures, and will also make it cheaper to deposit and withdraw fiat currencies in these services.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Do you have competitors? If so, how are you better than them? What is your main feature?
There are so many crypto exchanges, wallets, platforms around the world now. We believe such ecosystem as ours is the next stage of the crypto platforms development. And we’ve already prepared to implement the crypto exchange and payment system. They are practically ready, 80-90%, as we already have the main software template - operating Bitsane crypto exchange.

It is perfectly. But why do people need an ecosystem? They just want to change money.
Do you have plans to promote your platform? You have a plan in the White Paper launching the platform in 2020. After that, is there a specific algorithm for how you will conquer new markets?
We are planning to promote ourselves through different channels. Forums, conferences, media, etc. Azbit as an ecosystem includes the following tools:   exchange, bank institution, investment platform and electronic payments. And each of them will be launched gradually. The first exchange, Azbit Global, will be launched in Q4 2018.
Activity: 80
Do you have plans to promote your platform? You have a plan in the White Paper launching the platform in 2020. After that, is there a specific algorithm for how you will conquer new markets?
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
And what does the resale liquidity mean? Liquidity of what?
Liquidity describes the degree to which an asset or security can be quickly bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset's price. That is, if there are enough participants and funds on the crypto market or crypto exchange, you can buy or sell the necessary coins at the average market price - and do it quickly. If there is not enough liquidity - you will either be forced to exhibit/accept unprofitable prices to find a buyer/seller more quickly. Or you will wait very long for the buyer/seller. Liquidity on big and popular exchanges is higher, on small and little known - lower.
Pages:
Jump to: