Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 55. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250
AZS holders will receive dividends from the profit of the entire platform, not only its trade and investment part. Everything's gonna be okay.)
How do you plan to earn in general, except commissions on SAMM, RAMM?
Exchange commissions, mining pool commissions, the percentage from incubator’s successful ICO, paid content on the info portal, selling trading robots on the Algo Market, payment system, banking services for individuals and businesses. I think that’s all)

In terms of features and tools, are you going to offer anything that does not exist as of today? Anything innovative?
Of course, all features and tools of our platform exist quite a long time). But, we think, innovation is to bring them under a single ecosystem.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
AZS holders will receive dividends from the profit of the entire platform, not only its trade and investment part. Everything's gonna be okay.)
How do you plan to earn in general, except commissions on SAMM, RAMM?
Exchange commissions, mining pool commissions, the percentage from incubator’s successful ICO, paid content on the info portal, selling trading robots on the Algo Market, payment system, banking services for individuals and businesses. I think that’s all)

In terms of features and tools, are you going to offer anything that does not exist as of today? Anything innovative?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
And what does the resale liquidity mean? Liquidity of what?
Thank you for the detailed response. So, are you planning to issue Visa / MasterCard?
Yes, if we obtain Visa/Mastercard Principal Member status. This is one of our tasks.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Thank you for the detailed response. So, are you planning to issue Visa / MasterCard?
In short, the point is that the bank will provide operations in the framework of our ecosystem with fiat, and the payment system will provide operations with cryptocurrencies. So far, these two worlds are separate and come into contact only on crypto exchanges.
Can you tell me in detail. I'm in no hurry.)
Oк) In relating the details - the bank will provide a number of unique services, which are not directly related to payment systems. For example, resale of liquidity, deposit storage of fiat and cryptocurrency on cold wallets. The bank’s basic role is to support all the Azbit ecosystem services and thereby reduce internal operating expenses and increase profit. Bank’s services:
-Payments and accounts in a variety of national currencies
-Crypto-fiat exchange, and vice versa.
-Deposit accounts
-Segregated accounts
-Brokerage
-Payment cards
-Credit cards (in case of obtaining Visa/Mastercard Principal Member status)

Our payment system will provide support and processing for all online and cryptocurrency payments. At the same time, the bank will carry out interbank transfers in the fiat currencies. That is, the functions of the payment system will include:

-Online exchange between users
-Online payments
-Built-in currency conversion
-Instant Exchange
-Fiat currency exchange
-P2P debt platform
-Cryptocurrency portfolio-backed P2P lending
In short, the point is that the bank will provide operations in the framework of our ecosystem with fiat, and the payment system will provide operations with cryptocurrencies. So far, these two worlds are separate and come into contact only on crypto exchanges.
Can you tell me in detail. I'm in no hurry.)
Why do you position your banking service and payment system separately. Is it not the same thing? You introduce the credit system in the description of the payment system – it’s also a banking service, isn’t it?
Why do you position your banking service and payment system separately. Is it not the same thing? You introduce the credit system in the description of the payment system – it’s also a banking service, isn’t it?
Will it be possible to buy bots for AZ tokens?
We’re planning to develop them on our own - there is a good experience of bots development for the forex market. We will provide the possibility for users to trade their development bots on our Algo market as well. The procedure for the acquisition or renting bots will be determined closer to launching this service, and by the way, we plan using AZ for this. It is possible that the bots can be partially or completely bought for our utility tokens.
Activity: 266
Will it be possible to buy bots for AZ tokens?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
What about trading bots and Algo market? Do you plan to develop trading bots yourself?
Azbit, why don’t you sell tokens for fiat? For example, I'm interested in your project, I want to buy your tokens, but I don’t have cryptocurrency.

What’re you doing on Bitcointalk, guy?) Don’t confuse it with Amazon ) What’s the point to invest in a cryptocurrency ecosystem if you’re not gonna to deal with cryptocurrencies. You also have to create ETH-wallet to get dividends.

Dividends are paid in cryptocurrencies, aren’t they?
Yes, dividends will be paid to the Azbit investors monthly in Ether (ETH). You can buy our AZS tokens for any of these cryptocurrencies: ETH, BTC, BCH, DASH, LTC (Ethereum, Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Dashcoin, Litecoin).

Well, where can I buy crypto-currencies - maybe you have partner services that can help me?
We have a fully functional MVP - Bitsane crypto exchange. It has been working since 2016. Bitsane acts as Azbit partner in the development of the ecosystem. You can buy cryptocurrencies on Bitsane. But in fact, you can do it on any crypto exchange of your choice.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Azbit, why don’t you sell tokens for fiat? For example, I'm interested in your project, I want to buy your tokens, but I don’t have cryptocurrency.

What’re you doing on Bitcointalk, guy?) Don’t confuse it with Amazon ) What’s the point to invest in a cryptocurrency ecosystem if you’re not gonna to deal with cryptocurrencies. You also have to create ETH-wallet to get dividends.

Yes, dividends will be paid to the Azbit investors monthly in Ether (ETH). You can buy our AZS tokens for any of these cryptocurrencies: ETH, BTC, BCH, DASH, LTC (Ethereum, Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Dashcoin, Litecoin).

Well, where can I buy crypto-currencies - maybe you have partner services that can help me?

sdfsdffd

Activity: 434

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

What ?! Guy, this is the point of any ICO - to avoid stuff with fiat and get investments fast and directly to the project from a wide range of investors - if they're from China, the US, even from Krakosia (hello, Tom Hanks Smiley)
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Azbit Pro and Azbit Global exchange platforms will allow our clients to trade cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies, as well as against other cryptocurrencies and tokens.Investment platforms are one of the key innovations of our project.
sdfsdffd
Pages:
Jump to: