Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 61. (Read 9807 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
So explain, please - if you don’t collect soft-cap, will you return money to investors? Do you have a smart contract for this, is it published on GitHub?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
So explain, please - if you don’t collect soft-cap, will you return money to investors? Do you have a smart contract for this, is it published on GitHub?
Originally, for a number of reasons, we didn’t plan to write a single smart contract. But following the results of communication with users and advisors, we’ve decided to create it after all - it will be published on GitHub.
By the way, how will it work?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
For the first time, I know about Azbit, which wants to implement a crypto exchange with built-in margin and algorithmic trading
Activity: 637
43 mln $ hard cap Huh I think it is a little bit higher for your project.
A significant amount of collected funds (25%) will be used for ensuring liquid trade. Ensuring sufficient liquidity is a condition for exchanges and the ecosystem efficient functioning. 15% will be used to guarantee the authorized capital and deposits, another 10% - in reserve.
In fact, we set quite modest requirements for the investments. At the same time, even with a failure and uncollected soft-cap, we will still launch the first scheduled Azbit Global cryptocurrency exchange and the payment system - they are almost ready.

Are you planning to develop your ecosystem even with uncollected soft cap?
Yes, that's right!
Hello, Azbit, you’re planning to create a financial ecosystem - your own bank, wallets, etc. But you set only $ 10 million for soft-cap, I mean that’s a pretty little.
Moreover - even if we don’t collect the planned soft cap, we’ll launch the main functionality of crypto exchange, based on the revised code of Bitsane.com.
Hello, Azbit, you’re planning to create a financial ecosystem - your own bank, wallets, etc. But you set only $ 10 million for soft-cap, I mean that’s a pretty little.
We’ve already prepared to implement the crypto exchange and payment system. They are practically ready, 80-90%, as we already have the main software template - operating Bitsane crypto exchange. Therefore, we need a relatively modest sum of money to start.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
A significant amount of collected funds (25%) will be used for ensuring liquid trade. Ensuring sufficient liquidity is a condition for exchanges and the ecosystem efficient functioning. 15% will be used to guarantee the authorized capital and deposits, another 10% - in reserve.
In fact, we set quite modest requirements for the investments. At the same time, even with a failure and uncollected soft-cap, we will still launch the first scheduled Azbit Global cryptocurrency exchange and the payment system - they are almost ready.

Are you planning to develop your ecosystem even with uncollected soft cap?
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
And what are the guarantees that Azbit will actually pay the percentage of profit to investors? In general, what responsibilities does the company have?     
Azbit Limited and its management are financial liable   under the laws of Estonia and the European Union.
How can I check this? Which law firm provides legal services for you?
Our law firm - Law & Trust International - https://lawstrust.com/. You can contact them and they will confirm it.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
And what are the guarantees that Azbit will actually pay the percentage of profit to investors? In general, what responsibilities does the company have?     
Azbit Limited and its management are financial liable   under the laws of Estonia and the European Union.
How can I check this? Which law firm provides legal services for you?
And what do other traders seek there? New opportunities and profit)
Yes, how real does it seem??
This is serious and real. With the experience on the forex market and Bitsane crypto exchange, we’re fully acquainted with the "banks / crypto platforms" interface problems. We want to create our own bank, which will clearly and strictly follow all legislative procedures, without breaking the law. And at the same time meet the needs of the cryptocurrency industry. We’re planning to register the banking license in Luxembourg.
Originally, for a number of reasons, we didn’t plan to write a single smart contract. But following the results of communication with users and advisors, we’ve decided to create it after all - it will be published on GitHub.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
And what do other traders seek there? New opportunities and profit)
Yes, how real does it seem??
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Your own bank for cryptocurrency payments? Really?!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
So your tokens are registered in Estonia?
Estonia will be the base for AZ utility token. AZS security token will be implemented on the basis of the fund in Switzerland, we’re working to obtain registration from the SEC in the US on our security token as well
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
On the contrary, this isn’t enough to realize everything they announced. Bankera collected 150 million, and it wasn't an ecosystem, it was just the Bank. By the way, they are neighbors with Azbit, Bankera is a Lithuanian project, and Azbit - Estonian.
Pages:
Jump to: