Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 83396 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1
The ICO is going to end within in 1 Days...Their is not enought time for the investors. So, you should hurry up on trading your money. #BTCC is giving upto 200% bonus on their token in each purchase. I think it's a huge bonus for everyone. BTCC is an unique coin than other. It's making very success on their goal. And their is only one days are left for their success. Be successful✌✌.....#BTCC
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Very good project and great idea, very good concept bring the game into the world of encryption, this project will develop rapidly
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
Liked this concept . this will be a step to new era of gaming industry where developers and content creators can work with crypto currencies. this project has  potential to change gaming industries future. glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 32

It was a beautiful project. I wish the success of the Bitcointalk project and family to continue. Thank you
Activity: 224
A reliable project with a great idea. I believe in it, and I am happy to buy tokens. A project with high ratings and a successful future!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Bitcoin crown one of the best cryptocurrency for online gamers developed by a great team.
Activity: 89
Activity: 280
BTCC really nice project based on decentralized system.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
This currency will be used the most for gaming!!
Activity: 146
Activity: 24
It is indeed a good project, will recommend the friends around, I hope it is getting better
Activity: 28

I liked this concept. This will be a step towards the new era of the gaming industry where developers and content creators can work with cryptocurrencies. This project has the potential to change the future of gaming industries. glad to be part of this project,
soon to the moon
quality in the process
quality in the team
quality in the product
Activity: 238
Very good and that the most important is the demanded project in its field. And judging by how the developers develop it, it may well become one of the best. I think he has a very good future and the guys will succeed.
Activity: 252
A very good company with its promising project, the development team is also doing everything to promote their project, I think they have a good future and the project will only get better with time.
Activity: 266
An incredible project with a very good future and stable plans. I think this project should all work out, because he has a responsible team that will do everything for this.
Activity: 58
A game  project with higher qualifed developers make this project great full i saw your announce thread its very meaning full., great success.
Activity: 352
This is the optimal and effective solution: the amount of coins each community receives will be calculated based on their previous store volume sales, member count, audience visits and various website activity metrics.
Activity: 147
This is a very successful and growing project.The expanding community is the proof for success of the Bitcoin Crown project.Investors have a good chance to take part in the ICO and get a lot of benefits
Activity: 19
I liked this concept . this will be a step to new era of gaming industry where developers and content creators can work with crypto currencies. this project has  potential to change gaming industries future. glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: