Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 83393 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
great project admin all the bast. hope this project will be successful.I think BTCC token best token 2018.
Activity: 10
Bitcoin crown is the best ICO for now because all of infomation is clearly and DEV team try to hear everybody every day. So, i believe BTCC, it's legit and it's good
am gamer then i love bitcoin crown because btcc worked for game online and it can make money online for gamer like me..
BTCC is a big gift for all of us love game online, i love btcc like a game online.
i cant wait for tomorow, BTCC is end ico and i dont know how to Bitcoin Crown will make me happy, excited. Can wait.... LOVE BTCC.
Activity: 168
Very good projects. Gaming industry is the bigger industry in the world.Decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Thanks for Bitcoin Crown Airdrop.
Activity: 93
This project is good for those who like the online game, I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be successful. Great project. I like it and thank you for the information.
Activity: 14
I spend my time daily day for BTCC because believe this is good project and it will be make my profit to moon.
am gamer so i love BTCC because BTCC is cryptocurrency for game online and it can make money for gamer. love
am gamer and BTCC is a gift for gamer, love BTCC
tomorow is a big day for all of us because btcc will end ico and btcc go to moonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Another good feature of Bitcoin Crown is the Easy Automatic Payments option. Using a novel Smart Wallet transaction mechanism, we can allow faster, easy to use automatic
payments on the Ethereum network, while maintaining the high level of security that the blockchain allows. The user will approve games and websites as being Trusted Platforms that can initiate a transaction request.
With this, the user's wallet (mobile or PC) will prompt for confirmation whenever a transfer of funds or a new subscription is requested.

Activity: 86
This project will be a game changer in the online gaming world and cryptocurrency world
Activity: 140
if it is in yellow, how is it corrected? Where do I go to correct the error?please Cry Cry
Activity: 238
A project that worth to invest with ..
Activity: 46
GOOD PROJECT ENDING SOON...INVEST NOW GUYS!!!
Activity: 97
Bitcoin Crown is waiting for a huge success! Bitcoin Crown provides an opportunity for online players to get real profit from games and protect when selling virtual items from fraud!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I'm sure that this project is very promising and I wish good luck to the developers.
This is actually good since in this era, gaming is already a big thing!
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
It is very convenient that there is a mobile application with the ability to conduct tranactions! This will allow players in-game to easily send coin transactions by using their phone as the authentication device.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin Crown is a huge project that people are all excited to launched and i think its really worth it to invest. Love this to introduce to those people who are really dedicated when it terms to cryptocurrency and with this project lets all be ready standby and stay tune!!!
Activity: 238
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects.
I think we should join them as soon as possible, because this is a good project.
Activity: 252
This project has incredible goals and plans for the future and a very well-known team that inspires confidence,
in general I am sure that the project is good.
Activity: 266
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project,
all this shows how reliable and promising this company is.
Activity: 72
With the limited supply of the tokens and the intended plans by the team, the coin will be a coin to hold for a very long time.
Activity: 28
I'm sure this project will be in great demand by the gamers.  This project is good for  who like the online games like me, I'm looking forward to this project. This project look serious.
Activity: 35
I feel this is a very good project and the team behind the project is really professional. I think it is a great investment!
Pages:
Jump to: