Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 83397 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
A good project will always support him
Activity: 154
BTCC is a Great project and very promising, good luck to you guys
Activity: 154
BTCC is a nice project. this project looks serious Bitcoin Crown is a best token in the time thi is a very good project .
copper member
Activity: 103
i hope this project will be gone on top in 2018, good luck BtcCrown.
Activity: 303
Bitcoin Crown will really make a wave in cryptocurrency world because the team are excellent and they have strong community.
Activity: 42
If this project really turns out the worth we would all be having a crown for our head.
Activity: 224
This is a wonderful project, very imaginative and looking forward to his arrival.
good luck to the developers.this is very amazing and interesting project ,I think this project has a bright future. Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency.Good luck to all supporters. I hope your project
Activity: 70
BitcoinCrown is a best token in this time. this is a very good project.
Very excited to join this awosme project.I like it very much.
Activity: 84
Very interesting project with a great concept and idea!
I will support this project till the end!
Activity: 111
btcc is a good  project which focuses   on  gaming industry and crypto   world. this is a step towards future
Activity: 168
This is a very good and sustaining project combining 2 major industries: crypto and gaming! We can see this blooming and being in the top 10 list in no time!
Activity: 93
I think this project has a bright future. Project look like really promising, I wish good luck 👍 to the developers.
Activity: 74
This project is working on giving gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
Activity: 94
This project makes us think about the future, or to be more precise, about what is worth to invest in it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I liked this concept . this will be a step to new era of gaming industry where developers and content creators can work with crypto currencies. this project has  potential to change gaming industries future. glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 13
This is nice project. They have a good idea and great team to make this project. So I like it and thank you for the information. Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers and I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good order. I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be successful.
Activity: 238
A project thats very timely,...this is definitly going to the moon..
Activity: 588
Merit: 22
This is a great project for online gamers .. Also there are 20 million registered players .. Incredible
Activity: 90
I was shocked why less people know this. Its a great opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: