Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 29. (Read 83399 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It was so great to part of this project with a good idea and good team work
Activity: 72
Bitcoin Crown is working to make sure that SDKs are made for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source.
Activity: 34
Really great. I have always been very optimistic about this project, I believe it will take off in 2018
Activity: 34
This project is promising, and most project developers and teams are very professional. It's really great. I've been trying to recommend this project to my friends. It's really great.
Activity: 154
This is amazing project . Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant.this is best project i really like this project and wish them.
Activity: 88
The marketing team are trying to have a constant and relentless promotion of BTCC Coin to gamers in multiple target countries and gaming segments.
Activity: 36
This investment is particularly good because the project is promising and most project developers and teams are very professional. Really good
Activity: 182
The most interesting project to date! Very strong team and great idea attracted my attention and so many investors from all world! I'm taking part in it! And recommend to everyone!
Activity: 28
A Project that will bring the online trading for online games into the next level. Great concept! So proud to be part of this project!
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
Online game lovers have long been waiting for such solutions based on blockchain technologies! I think everyone will win
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Crown intends to create smart wallets that facilitate easy automatic payments from users.
Activity: 196
BTCC is designed and developed specifically for the gaming industry; SDKs for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-sourcy - this is very important.
Activity: 65
When such a strong team of developers gather together with an actual and strong idea, the project Bitcoin Crown clearly deserves great success.
Activity: 68
Wow! Being a game lover, i am definitely going to hodl my eardropped coins. All the best for the project!. Very good project.I highly recommend my friends to have it
Activity: 98
I think this is great project, gaming is all around industry. This is good idea to get more investor. I looking forward this project became successful.
Activity: 143
Bitcoin crown is great project in 2018.Team is very good. This project is good for those who like the online game.
This Is The Another Big Coin. I hope that it will be very successfull.
Activity: 98
BTC Crown is the strongest digital trading token for the game developers and for the publishers. Please join the tokes sale!!! don't miss. Wink
Activity: 280
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Crown tokens - this is a real revolution in the game world and a must for fans of online games. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 20
Very good project.I highly recommend my friends to have it.
Pages:
Jump to: