Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 24. (Read 83399 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This project will enable online gamers to take their currency with them across any community or game and still retain the value.
Activity: 36
Like this project, I hope to do better and better than ICO
Activity: 126
Gamers Im sure will love it. Seamless gaming through the blockchain. Amazing
Activity: 38
It is estimated that for every legitimate virtual purchase made, there are 75% virtual items lost to fraud, Assets stored and managed online can be open to manipulation or chargebacks. Merchants have to deal with extra burdens, and scammers damage the game's reputation
Activity: 87
As for me, this project is a good opportunity to invest because the total supply is quite small and the price is quite good ( for this supply ) and in the future, this coin will grow greatly
Activity: 102
bitcoin crown is based in us launched in 2017. work in gaming platform.
Activity: 196
BTCC will allow game publishers, game servers, gaming communities to manage virtual goods and game items across multiple platforms.
bitcoin is world first gaming company working on blockchain
bitcoin crown is challenging coin for bitcoin lovers.
Activity: 143
Bitcoin Crown Airdrop nice project ! I have already joined. I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good condition. his project will be succesful.
Activity: 280
I'm sure that this project is very promising and I wish good luck to the developers.
this project is doing very good work and in just few days they have got soft cap reached and in few day they will reach hard cap. and i really africiate to join this big project.
The Bitcoin Crown is the new era of online gaming which targets a very huge market (gaming market), the project consists of 22 highly experienced members who can lead the project beyond the imagination.
a huge market with a highly experienced team leaves no doubt that the Bitcoin Crown project is one of the best ICOs in 2018 & we can expect a lot from the project.
this project is really awesome and really promising team,and very big project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
Only Three days are left....and the project is on it's way....BTCC is making their work so appropriately...Their token is also very profitable and they are going to have avery successive position on crypto-world.....Foremost, BTCC is a great project...
Activity: 98
3 days more to end the BTC crown ICO. BTC Crown has come a long journey with short time period. So do not hesitate to invest!!! this is a really successful project with Nice team!
The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work devs team.
Activity: 252
The project is doing very well...It's on it's very successive way..BTCC is going to make their very success on crypto world/binance....Best of luck..
$BTCC - Bitcoin Crown is a unique token which includes trading virtual goods and using gaming currencies. Very fast and cheap trading fees. You can see this is a amazing token, isn't it?

Purpose of Bitcoin Crown is A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership
This projectvis very cool has a good comiunity to follow.gaming industry is the biggest industry so this project will gain so many peoples toward him so we all can get maximum benefit from this project.

this is very amazing and interesting project about gaming  i really appriciate  this project and i wish this project  make history or crypto industry
Pages:
Jump to: