Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 33. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The team are trying very hard to maintain the integrity of the project by maintaining the limited supply and burning unsold tokens in crowdsale.
Activity: 224
Great project with a good team, I believe in it
What they do is very necessary for everyone!
Activity: 182
Nice to see the Bitcoin Crown team are continuing to look out for investors, this project and its team have a lot of integrity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
This project is very nice and through this project you can invest money safely.
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
BTCC Wallet has many useful functions and gives great advantages to users such as the ability to create real subscription services, It is very convenient !
Activity: 58
This is a unique project.. Concept is really very good. I hope this will be a biggest revolution in crypto markaet.. All the best.
Activity: 224
Great project with a great future
It will help many people to solve their problems and become one of the best. All the advice
Activity: 5
The beginning is very promising. During the airdrop, they showed themselves on the good side.
Activity: 154
This is great . Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant.this is best project i really like this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Crown is doing very well.They are making their progress with great success.I have a great support for BTCCC. The token of BTCC is an unique coin for trading and for making profit.For all of this,I have loved the project....
Activity: 94
Its make me happy, i can't wait until mainsale! Future is bright with 100 BTCC Tokens
Activity: 92
We need BTCC in Gaming Indrustry because they can fix and can resolve the problem of the game like top up and refund purchases.
Activity: 74
As claimed by the project team, it will be an absolutely easy to use gaming cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
A professional team makes this project one of the best places to invest your money and not be afraid for them
Good luck to the project!
Activity: 128
A good coin in BTCC I hope this one day will be a good company
Activity: 5
I think this is very good project and very nice airdrop program
good luck to the developers and investors!
Activity: 143
itcoin crown is great project in 2018.Team is very good. This project is good for those who like the online game. Very stunning Project lets go to the moon!
Activity: 6
Bitcoin Crown is awesome, a real project with transparency
Activity: 30
This is an amazing project, its very commendable given what it has to offer.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: