Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 37. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 74
Bitcoin Crown will enable game publishers to create new tokens to represent virtual currencies, game items or privileges
Activity: 65
Bitcoin Crown sounds great for gamers and game developers. Team is doing really a great job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Another issues Bitcoin Crown will resolve would be Locked in and Centralized od digital items and currencies. Digital items and currencies are usually locked to a single game and not transferable. If a player gets banned, they can lose all of their items and currency.
Now with BTCC platform, trading items outside of the game environment are easier and simple and they can rest assured of their items on banning issues.
Activity: 92
Gamers Benefits? Cryptocurrency Users Benefits? You will only see that in BTCC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Great project. I like it and thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
lets game it on..

btcc to the moon

never doubt this project

i know it will bloom
Activity: 224
this is a good project because have a good concept and innovative idea form team,so can make this project a success. goodluck.
Activity: 97
From the capabilities of BITCOIN CROWN players will be delighted. Online gamers around the world will be able to make money on their favorite games and buy and sell virtual goods without fear of fraud.
Activity: 84
I think this project has a bright future. Project look like really promising, I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 147
The basic concept of this project is a very good one.I hope the Bitcoin Crown project will have a very successful future
Activity: 86
The complete open-source nature of the payment platform is astounding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Looking at the whitepaper, Bitcoin Crown will mitigate high fees and slow transactions experienced by Game publishers and communities which rely on third-party platforms to process virtual goods transactions. This is development to the industry
Activity: 37
this is a good start. games are always popular. The gamblers are always ahead.
Activity: 266
Great team, and a very potential project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Crown is an excellent project....I have loved this project...The airdrop token is so profitable...It's giving great bonus on their token and I think #BTCC will make their great great success...👌👌
Activity: 42
Very few people in the world who are not interested in online games. this project in my opinion has a very great prospect in the future. The distribution of tokens by the company is a good opportunity to go along with the progress of the implemented technologies
Activity: 28
When I heard that this project is for gamers I didn't hesitate to participate in it. I'm moving forward to this. Thank you for this wonderful project.
Activity: 28
to the expectation of this wonderful project that will bring us many joys. with great confidence in the team of developers that will soon arrive far
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
It is interesting that the project team is developing a plugin to support Unturned, a popular multiplayer survival game with a rich third-party plugin framework.
This project realy have huge prospects in comparison with its competitors
Pages:
Jump to: