Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 44. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hey members, I must say this is an revolutionary project for usI believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days. Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex? Thank you
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
#BTCC is on the move and going to the moon, interesting project so far and promising token to invest.. Grab yours now and join the progress of the project and congrats to the team for the effort.
Activity: 42
It's a good project for everybody that want increase their earns. I hope it would for all kind of games and countries of south america
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
Bitcoin Crown is the blockchain platform that will transform the gaming industry. It enables trading of virtual goods with ease. It is an innovative project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I'm agree  this is a good project because have a good concept and innovative idea form team,so can make this project a success. goodluck.
Activity: 126
This is one of the most promising ICos. Very glad to be among the contributors
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Bitcoin crown the project that is uniquely positioned in the virtual goods market to promote a a great gaming cryptocurrency.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
BTCC is the potential project for gaming platform and for investor, this new idea from development. and i think BTCC will be sucess
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good project and very nice program Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers and I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good order. I hope will take up high in market bast of luck!
Activity: 154
Bitcoin Crown is a unique project as it allows online gamers to trade their assets from game to game and community to community.Don't miss it because it is very promising project.
copper member
Activity: 103
BtcCrown is a very interesting project with a bright future.
Activity: 182
BTTC are one the toughest gaming platform in cryptocurrencies with a massive innovation in the future.
Activity: 42
best project for future trading get more profit.best coin for holding long time.this project is very useful for traders.
Activity: 19
Bitcoin crowd the future of gaming cryptocurrency. Online gaming is one of the most flourishing and stable segments in the technology sphere, supported by a loyal audience of gamers and the spreading of mobile technologies, along with the worldwide expansion of high-speed Internet connection.
Activity: 72
BTCC will develop tools that enable game publishers, game servers, and communities to manage virtual goods and in-game items across multiple platforms.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
BTTC are one the toughest gaming platform in cryptocurrencies soon to be rise.
Activity: 94
 This company growth prospects! The future for blockchain technology and ambitious ideas!
Activity: 168
WOW! As a gamer I would love to be a BTCC community. I think it will help gamers & reduce risk and transaction fees. Purchasing gaming products & virtual goods will be easier.
Activity: 28
I like the concept of the proposal of BITCOIN CROWN, I know that we will get very far with the support of all
Activity: 90
Still on tuned. Im so happy I got this dollar
Pages:
Jump to: