Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 41. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's really cool and promising idea. I am a gamer too... The opportunity for us gamers to support each other through Bitcoin Crown and if there is a chance to crowdfund developers with this currency, that is just awesome!
Activity: 97
Bitcoin Crown has excellent prospects. Online gamers are getting bigger every year, and Bitcoin Crown will give them a crypto currency for games, which can then be converted into money. As a result, the user base of the BTCC crypto currency will grow actively every month, which will lead to an increase in the price of the crypto currency.
Activity: 46
its indeed an interesting project!

now all gamers will really feel what the crypto world has to offer to them!
Activity: 168
BITCOIN CROWN will be another bitcoin.It will be widely accepted all over the world.I wish every success and good luck for development and acceptance of the project.
Activity: 93
Your project is a really wonderful and amazing project with very strong team and your coin is strong coin of future in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 280
A project to watch out for. Gaming is everywhere nowadays. People invests and do business with gaming. And gamers alike, will be happy to know a project like this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Activity: 140
$BTCC - Bitcoin Crown is a unique token which includes trading virtual goods and using gaming currencies. Very fast and cheap trading fees. You can see this is a amazing token, isn't it?
Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers and I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good order. This project is good for those who like the online game, I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be successful
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
Our whole life is a Game! ) Why not realize dreams with the help of new technologies of Blockchain ))
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Bitcoin Crown is a digital trade token that will provide creators of content, game developers and gaming communities with the necessary cryptographic protection and tools for managing and implementing virtual products.
Activity: 94
Is embodied by a very strong team - this is a guarantee of success. I am sure that investing in this project is one of my most successful investments.
Activity: 90
For gaming purpose is the best. This will strengthen the gaming community, less fraud and more risk free transaction.
Activity: 6
I encourage everyone to invest in Bitcoin Crown,  it is a very good project
I think this project has a bright future when this coin launch in exchanges price go to moon. it best crypto project to me
Activity: 303
Bitcoin Crown is a great project as one of is objectives is to create trust and security with minimal transaction fees on virtual items that will be purchased.
Activity: 98
ICO is completing very very successfully!!! wow that is awesome. goodluck
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Using BTCC Coin we will promote a culture of passion, collaboration, and pride by giving players more control over their game content. This will benefit those playing Sandbox games, and other famous online games, such as Minecraft.
With the platform, players will keep coming back because they feel valued and thereby increasing revenue and engagement for publishers and content makers.
Activity: 196
BTCC is a great decentralized token that will give game developers, content creators and various gaming communities the cryptographic value they need. BTCC is something that the future of gaming communities and developers cannot do without.
Activity: 68
very good project for the game lovers.
Pages:
Jump to: