Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 40. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Bitcoin crown the greatest gaming cyptocurrency ever.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The big day of the launch is approaching.
Each one doing his work will make this project a great success.
The best of luck for all and to continue supporting in what you can to BTCC.
Success for all
Activity: 41
I'm very interested on this project because I like online gaming so I will support this king of project.
Activity: 115

Btcc is a revolutionary and decentralized project aimed at transparency, online games will have real ownership of their digital items and will be protected against fraud. One of the purposes of this project are transactions within games in order to avoid fraud.
It is a graded project that focuses on the security of in-game transactions. Surely this project will be a huge success that has come to revolutionize the market.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
The project is a key innovation in the crypto industry. An investment platform for crypto lovers.
Activity: 15
This is an amazing project! Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future.  Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 19
BTCC is a great decentralized token that will give game developers, content creators and various gaming communities the cryptographic value they need. BTCC is something that the future of gaming communities and developers cannot do without.
Activity: 58
Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work devs team. I am Happy to Join.
Activity: 70
I'm agree  this is a good project because have a good concept and innovative idea form team,so can make this project a success. goodluck.
Activity: 47
I support the development of the virtual currency market! This is a great idea! To the team of success, in the development of digital economy in online games.
copper member
Activity: 103
Nice concept for online game lovers, good luck BtcCrown
Activity: 19
very good projection and a very good team of developers, hopefully soon take off and we can all enjoy this trip to the moon

bitcoin crown is a decentralized platform that will allow us soon together with its team of developers to grow together
Activity: 140
If this project is studied well you will see that this project has a great potential.This brings new solutions to the gaming industry.
Activity: 42
Support and trust this project. This is actually good since in this era. I never see this type of the great project which have a unique concept.
I am confident in the success of the project.
Activity: 203
Bitcoin Crown is another great cryptocurrency, we must all embrace especially those who missed Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential, doesn’t it? Go get it, guys!
Activity: 111
the project which has potential to reach heights in future and team is very active to help and solve issues. this project is one of its kind . this will change complete gaming industry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Very nice team work!
Thank you very much. I am not from the BTCC team but fellow supporters of BTCC thank you is our support form together.
Activity: 154
This project team has a really clear vision on how to continue the work in the future. I will closely follow news of the project! This is going to be an amazing and successful ICO
Activity: 182
must watch out for this project with Gaming is everywhere nowadays. People invests and do business with gaming. And gamers alike, will be happy to know a project like this.
Pages:
Jump to: