Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 51. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Bitcoin Crown platform will provide a new gaming experience to the gamer giving them real ownership & value.
In addition, online gamers can bring or trade their assets from game to game, community to community, growing their digital
wallet with real value as they play. 

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Your projet it AMAZING, i'm so happy for seeing this whitepaper is transparant and the roadmap too.
You just have the best good idea and great Team.

Its really perfect you guys come so far a successfull projet !
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Love the project.This is such a great project with great value.Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
At launch, Bitcoin Crown will be the first cryptocurrency with an authentic purpose for online gamers. Users will be able to earn and trade virtual goods in the most popular gaming community creation platform online.
This is something gamers will look forward to.

Activity: 88
BTCC bringing trust is making the project reliable
Activity: 92
BTCC More interesting and have more amazing projects.
Activity: 48
Online gaming will take up a lot of space in the future. It is only logical that BTCC, together with the online gaming community, will change the future. Great project!
Activity: 32
this is definately a big hit.
gaming and crypto in one..
for sure a lot would like this project.
Activity: 91
This project is good for those who like the online game.
Activity: 68
Cryptocurrency in the online gaming space, I think is quite interesting.
Activity: 85
Thanks for Bitcoincrown Airdrop. This project looks serious
Activity: 81
Great project. I like it and thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers and I hope that the development of your project will achieve great success and recognition in good order. This project is good for those who like the online game, I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be successful
Activity: 73
I really love this project. I'm so excited to know how this project work. and im willing to be a part of it.
Activity: 86
Bitcoin Crown will be one of the best cryptocurrency in the future! I hope that it will not only focus in content management system and forum creation but also in the games support and developemnt also.
Activity: 168
I hope BTCC can really take the risks to the barest minimum
Activity: 42
Great concept i really like this project. Keep it up a good work development team. Project look like really promising and hope for success
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Great work from BTCC  team, this project is very usefull and profitable especially for gamers all over the world,  they have a great idea in this project, i'm sure this project will have a big communities and will growing rapidly
Activity: 196
BTCC will provide gamers and content creators a new model of virtual property, this is the first coin that will simplify the life of gamers.
Activity: 70
I like the idea of ​​the project, game is the trend of today and attracts a large number of interested people around the world. I think the project will be a great success when launching the community. Congratulations to the development team.
Activity: 37
The project came to court. A beautiful project, a great team! I will participate necessarily!
Pages:
Jump to: