Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 53. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
The new solutions BTCC is bringing to the gaming world and cryptocurrency would increase the number of online gamers.
copper member
Activity: 103
BtcCrown is making a progressive way of building their point to reach their goal, Go to the Moon.
Activity: 68
bitcoin crown has an unique concept on game.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Crown is the digital trading token that will give game developers, content creators and gaming communities the required crypto-backed value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods. this is good opportunity for investors and gamer's. i can see here community of interest day bay day increasing. good luck bitcoin crown team.
have a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project can always run smoothly, until its success can be achieved.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Great ico and very useful roadmap for Android User  VIDEO Games
Activity: 28
A great project that will change the trading system in online gaming. I am so happy to be part of the success of this project! Great job Dev Team!!!
Activity: 72
This project could turn out to be the best ICO of the year.
Activity: 88
BTCC is what the gaming world needs at the moment: less risk of fraud and low fees.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Crown is the digital trading token that will give game developers, content creators and gaming communities the required crypto-backed value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods. this is good opportunity for investors and gamer's. i can see here community of interest day bay day increasing. good luck bitcoin crown team.
Activity: 168
The Project is backed by experienced team in the cryptocurrency world and a good number of experienced advisors. It will be a great success.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
very nice because this project has reached the softcap, I really hope the teams involved will be more excited again to manage this project, so that it can reach hardcap.
Activity: 46
A project that will attract many investors especially those who love videogames.
The videogame industry is growing every day so I do not doubt that together we will be a unique and innovative project.
Activity: 96
Virtual gamer and developers now ave control in their hands thanks to BTCC. they can now comfortably communicate and transact with this crypto, eliminating the burden other form of pay brings about, good coin , perfect proect plan
Activity: 140
Bitcoin Crown operating company is decentralized system which involves a blockchain and consists of several smart-contracts in the perimeter of the blockchain technology.  Cool Bitcoin Crown offers the most secure cryptographic platform for online gamers and crypto-currencies around the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
#BTCC says, It is the era of online gaming experience and I think really it is....Cause it is truly an excellent gaming project who gives so many facilities to the devolopers....And this makes the work very easier.....So, I think #BTCC is the best online crypto-gaming project ever...
Activity: 588
Merit: 22
Payment fraud is one of the most happening events in our day. And this project has extraordinary ideas in this regard. It is wonderful in terms of meaning .. Thanks bitcoin crown team
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
Bitcoin crown is the first cryptocurrency with an authentic  purpose for online gamers.great gaming cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
This is a great project that everyone should know about. I like the gaming idea, it's more vivid and realistic.
Activity: 111
one of the best project based on online gaming platform. good team and unique ideas to bring it in real life,
copper member
Activity: 103
I think BtcCrown has a great future! bcoz The Gaming industry is growing Fast.
Pages:
Jump to: