Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 55. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Everything looks great. I wish this project become successful. Many of us keeping an eye in this beautiful project.
Activity: 87
it looks quite good but there are lots of competitors and I doubt that this project will be the best but anyway I wish good luck.
Activity: 74
BTCC is bringing trust and security with minimal transaction fees.
Activity: 42
This is amazing project so far with good team I am very excited about this project I hope it will be the best project Keep it up a good work  best of luck.
good job BTCC.
Activity: 70
I'm sure many gamers including myself has already been keeping their eyes on cryptocurrency, especially since one of the platform was trading games using bits at one point. Also, being able to take your currency with you across any community or game while retaining their value? As long as the project keeps showing promises then I'm sure the entire gaming community would be behind them.
Activity: 27
Everything looks great. I wish for the project to be successful.  Smiley
Activity: 93
after watching your airdrop and analized that it make us for money n project will be working.  I like your idea about a gaming token for gateway payment game developers, content creators, and of course gamers. I think this will be very easy and beneficial for both the creator or the connoisseur of the game itself.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
Bitcoin crown platform is provides a future with great prospects.The project is a key innovation in the crypto industry.
Activity: 28
A great project for all gaming community. Looking forward to a great project!!
Activity: 168
a brandnew crypto platform based by game and truly present for games lover, many benefit you can get with BTCC such as buy or sell without risk of fraud, Buy in-game items on thousands of game servers and games that support BTCC and many more guys, come check our website for more detail. Grin
Activity: 86
The project will surely bring much value to online game asset.
Activity: 92
Online Games will be better if they partner with Bitcoin Crown.
Activity: 31
Couple of days more before the end of ICO
Activity: 72
It's great that BTCC is bringing a solution to fraud and high fees
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
The Project is doing great...#BTCC is on it's way...I think the project will make their success...The Online gaming project is so good that it will bring the success.....Make it happen!!!☺☺
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Crown company creates an amazing project with great potential and a great idea. The project is doomed to success. Good luck and development project.Now very few people can offer such.
Activity: 88
The BTCC team are working very hard to ensure the project is a huge success
Activity: 448
good project,This project will be one of the best,Very
good  Not at once, gradually, everyone will become only millionaires$  $
Activity: 251
This is  a Promising Project. good Luck for the success of this project
Pages:
Jump to: