Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 58. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Such a good project for everyone.Continue making good projects just like this one
Activity: 67
bitcoin crown is the most challenging bounty this is the bounty that you can see the people who are interested to be part of this project in terms of everyday participations for the task.
Activity: 251
This is a promising project. Good luck for the success of this project
Activity: 28
I've seen their whitepaper and roadmap and I  it will be a very good project. I am looking forward to this. BTCC is great.
Activity: 70
This is such an interesting project, I honestly would love to see the possible future that we could pave with it.
Activity: 168
This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future.The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work devs team.
Activity: 31
Activity: 93
Btcc very great project.  I wish good luck to the developers.Great team Project look like really promising and promissing...
Activity: 126
Love the project.
Btcc is very good project for investors they have exellent team work .
In my opinion btcc gonna rock the crypto market in the future and best for game.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
thank you BTCC for this opportunity.. this really a good project. and definately gonna boom.

im sure its gonna be on top exchanges soon.
Activity: 756
#BTCC is a good project for online gaming..I think this project will achieve their position in top 10 exhange list...And also the airdrop project is very hopful..good luck✌✌
Activity: 111
 the best part of this project is transparency. they  offer everything to the community. good project
Activity: 51
Project popularity is growing by the day, BTCCrown offers everything for the online community
Activity: 42
Great concept i realy like this peoject. I am happy to join this. Good luck developers!!!
Activity: 211
Activity: 322
bitcoin Crown is the best ico , the largest gaming community creation platform onlin ,
Activity: 52
BitcoinCrown is a very great projectBTC.Excellent project i'm sure it will take  :)a big part in the world of online games.
Activity: 146
i give kudos to the developers of this project...i am greatly impressed by the effort put together by them
Activity: 224
Btcc is the best Project. I think this project has a bright future. I can see this project team is doing their work very well. I hope that it will be successful.
Activity: 68
awesome project.. spreading like fire..must be huge soon
Pages:
Jump to: