Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 64. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This project is great, speacially to gamers and also for the crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 303
Bitcoin Crown  will be one of the successful projects in year 2018 due to the fact that the ideas and the team behind the project are excellent.
Activity: 539
The whitepaper shows us that the project is well organised.The community is expanding Project has strong concept keep it up team i know this project will get high success Looking great project and people going to like this concept
Activity: 28
Activity: 117
Airdrop is very simple and promises an excitement. Beautiful projects are great and great, do not let you miss now do not wait anymore soon to join
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
RUS:BTCC Coin - пepвaя кpиптoвaлютa c ayтeнтичнoй цeлью для oнлaйн-гeймepoв.
Зapoждeниe кpиптoвaлюты в игpoвoй cpeдe - oтличный cпocoб пoзнaкoмить бoльшe людeй c тexнoлoгиeй блoкчeйн, oтличным пpoeктoм - лyчшaя кoмaндa.
Я дyмaю, чтo этoт пpoeкт имeeт cвeтлoe бyдyщee

ENG:BTCC Coin is the first cryptocurrency with an authentic purpose for online gamers.
Using Crypto in the online gaming environment is a great way to introduce more people to blockchain technology, excellent project all the best team
I think this project has a bright future
Activity: 58
This is a very good project with good team. Nice job carry on must join with them.
Activity: 154
One of the great project in this season .It has strong team .Don't miss it.Looking forward for more success.I wish success your all targets.
Activity: 47
Thanks for Bitcoin Crown Airdrop. This is look like a great project about Games. I really appreciate this project. I wish this project will be make great history in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 147
The whitepaper shows us that the project is well organised.The community is expanding very quickly because the Bitcoin Crown team is having a good transparency for the investors and the experienced team is very liable.Ultimately this will be a very successful project and investors will have a lot of benefits
Activity: 92
Theres a benefits for those who hold this token.
Gaming while earning is the best.
Activity: 36
a project that is ideal and certainly easy to understand and have a very great team of course this will be the best good luck
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
The game industry is developing rapidly and the idea of ​​using blockchain technology, I think is perfect. It will be very useful of course
Activity: 2
Bitcoin crown is one of the greatest project in this year
Activity: 17
We are all looking forward for this great project of the year! all the best to the team behind the project!
Activity: 41
interesting project the company is just wonderful Bitcoin Crown has a great team for this.
Activity: 30
The project will definitely appeal to many fans of online games. I look forward to launching the project
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
The project is going on it's way.Making a progressive way of building their point to reach their goal.I think it's better..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Great project and this is a very good ICO. Glad to be a partaker of the project. Their platform which uses the digital trading token, BTCC, will give game developers, content creators, and gaming communities the required crypto-backed value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods.
Pages:
Jump to: