Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 67. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Well as I read and thought about this, I would agree that its very a big and great project.
Activity: 336
The project is very neat and also very clear purpose. this is a form of project that will be much in demand in the future. and I'm sure this project will be very successful.
Activity: 126
I Love Online Gaming, and I'm glad about this project, gaming with blockchain is so amazing.
Activity: 30
GREAT PROJECT!
Bitcoin Crown, The online game will be on the next level .This is actually good since in this era, gaming is already a big thing. Keep it up a good  devs team
 gaming is already a big thing. Say Yeahhh.....
Activity: 28
Bitcoin Crown is a decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. A good team, cool goals for the future, responsible attitude to their company,
all this shows how reliable and promising this company is.
soon to the moon
Activity: 266
I will keep on supporting this project, such an amazing project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
I just met this time with a project like this and I am very berharab by bringing the success as has been in put prizes that have been promised good luck.
Activity: 146
I have a strong believe in this project and I am glad to tell the developers that we go their back
Activity: 58
This is actually good since in this era, gaming is already a big thing. Great team with great potential all the best team.
Activity: 303
Bitcoin Crown is an excellent project as the platform will be used for online games.
Activity: 28
good luck to team bitcoin crown very promising project looking forward to this Wink Cool Cheesy
Activity: 46
GREAT PROJECT!

BITCOIN CROWN IS REALLY GONNA BE A GREAT ALT IN 2018!
Activity: 154
This Project looks promising. I hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and I hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 168
The project is really promising and it is also backed by a great team.
Activity: 111
very appropriate if you choose to join this project. join
Activity: 150
Bitcoin Crown is getting awesome each days from their updates. the team is very amazing for their brilliant ideas. im so glad to be a part of this project! keep up the good work Bitcoin crown team! you have my full support!
Activity: 92
Only 70million Total supply. I think this coin will use for gaming purchase also instead of cash.
Activity: 59
I really salute with this project with an outstanding token offer
Activity: 232
for gamers crypto wow! a big big nice project. this crypto supported all online games like dota 2, Steam games, Facebook games???
Activity: 23
Any information about coin Stat for now?

Project look like really promising, I wish good luck to the developers.

bitcoin crown is the crypto currency which provides trust in crypto currency platform. im very happy to join this project, it is way to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: