Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 68. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
a truly extraordinary project with tremendous advantages
Activity: 79
this airdrop is simple and easy with token distribution smoothly.
Activity: 51
Happy to see the project supporting OpenSource development, will greatly speedup advancements on the platform.
Activity: 72
this project is amazing and satisfying
Activity: 98
The Bitcoin Crown platforn presented Really safe platform for worldwide online gamers & crypto currencies.
So joining with them would be remarkable decision that you make!!! Smiley
Excellent project. No Doubt!! Cool
Activity: 38
This is actually good since in this era, gaming is already a big thing. Community of gamers is always going bigger.

it is the first crypto currency which is working on gaming platform, and im very happy to join this project.
Activity: 17
The project really looks promising and im glad to be part of this community.
Activity: 95
this is an amazing project with amazing advantages as well
Activity: 57
Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
Bitcoin crown is an excellent project with great future,and i think this project will make great relevancy and will be one of the largest gaming community.great team great project
Activity: 140
a new breakthrough in crypto world transactions. bitcoin crown your future investment.
Activity: 69
There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community
Activity: 27
BTCC - Bitcoin Crown is a unique token which includes trading virtual goods and using gaming currencies. Very bright future, could be the next BITCOIN. best of luck.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Listed on icoholder wow great achievement for btcc and also for Android user  Shocked
Activity: 67
Bitcoin crown is a good project for me is the best to join here specially for those who love a lot about gaming.
Activity: 6
Bitcoin crown indeed is going to be a great project for online gamers like me. It would create a platform with trust and security and give online gamers a new gaming experience with real ownership and value. A first of its kind. #bitcoincrown
Activity: 71
we can earn online games because of bitcoincrown this project could be successful and a lot of people help.
Activity: 33
this is the first made easy gaming cryptocurrency. used by gamers to play game...
Bitcoin Crown to the most
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
The project ia a key innovation in the cryptocurrency industry. It is a promising platform for investment. I have high expectations on the project.
Activity: 39
The project is quite fascinating, bring cryptocurrency to the gaming world.
Pages:
Jump to: