Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 17. (Read 33581 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Has just opened your website, buzzshow.com, the page is particularly small, and can not fill my entire screen, can only occupy a small part of the middle, this can be adjusted?
Thank you. What you can see is the old interface, the new UI will come with the Alpha.
OK, I hope the new page can adapt to all resolutions. After all, most web pages can do it. Otherwise, it looks very uncomfortable. My resolution is 1920*1080.
All those will be taken care of and besides, we will allow for feedbacks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Has just opened your website, buzzshow.com, the page is particularly small, and can not fill my entire screen, can only occupy a small part of the middle, this can be adjusted?
Thank you. What you can see is the old interface, the new UI will come with the Alpha.
OK, I hope the new page can adapt to all resolutions. After all, most web pages can do it. Otherwise, it looks very uncomfortable. My resolution is 1920*1080.
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
You can find the relevant information on our website https://buzzshow.com/tokensale. If you have the time, our white paper would also suffice. Alternatively, feel free to ask any questions here or drop it in our telegram group (https://t.me/buzzshow) and they will be addressed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
I am dissatisfied with the way the project is developing. Everything is done very slowly. We are very much looking forward to development, but no significant results.
Nothing good comes in a flash. Good results takes time. We're going on a sprint soon.
tell me plz. when will this project release some good news? what progress now ? any plan for listing on exchange now.

Yes, many people are waiting for an update from the company but till now there is no announcement about the exchange and about the platform whether they are developing. Every ICO is doing the same thing once after completion of the ICO without any announcement.
Kindly read my previous post.
hope your's update of next 72 hours will surprise us,the last update is worse than not updated,so there is no expectation for this time. I hope there is a surprise after disappointment.
Well, we are not looking to surprise anyone. We owe you guys updates about the project as we are also saddled with the responsibility to deliver on our promises and that's what we'll keep doing. Thanks for your support.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I am dissatisfied with the way the project is developing. Everything is done very slowly. We are very much looking forward to development, but no significant results.
tell me plz. when will this project release some good news? what progress now ? any plan for listing on exchange now.

Yes, many people are waiting for an update from the company but till now there is no announcement about the exchange and about the platform whether they are developing. Every ICO is doing the same thing once after completion of the ICO without any announcement.
hope your's update of next 72 hours will surprise us,the last update is worse than not updated,so there is no expectation for this time. I hope there is a surprise after disappointment.

Hello all, about 2days ago, it was posted on the project's telegram group that the monthly update report/news will be available in 72hours. We have news about the platform coming up, let's wait for it. I will also advise you guys to join the telegram group and follow other channels for up to date information. Thank you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Agree with you, the development team always said that they are developing, but for such a long time I can't even see a strong development certificate. It always feels like a brag, just long project. but how long?
no news for exchange and no proggress is really bad sign from project, come on guys make the investor believe again...

Agree with you, the development team always said that they are developing, but for such a long time I can't even see a strong development certificate. It always feels like a brag, just long project. but how long?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
We're planning an airdrop. Unfortunately, I can't say for now if any form of preferences will be given to token holders.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
This is the first platform of reward-based social video platform, the project is very promising and explained in detailed on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en and the rating of the project is also good.
Thank you. We're working hard to deliver on our promises. Watch out for exciting updates coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: