Pages:
Author

Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK" - page 19. (Read 33581 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Any news about the GLDY token?
Hello, we're neck deep into development and getting close to completion of features meant for the Alpha Release. Specific dates for the release and integrated token sale will be announced soon.
That's huge news dev. No need to hurry with the exchange if the product is being in progress. If being listed right now with a raw project it does mean weak price and drastic sell. The price will be dumped in days.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Hello, we're neck deep into development and getting close to completion of features meant for the Alpha Release. Specific dates for the release and integrated token sale will be announced soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I come back every day to see if there is any new progress. Whether it's on the website or on the exchange, I really hope that there will be good news every day. It has been two months since the last ICO ended, but the progress is very slow. If there is no team member answer question both on telegram and BCT thread  , I will feel that the project has failed
I think your comment looked a bit confusing, especially where you stated no team member attends to you on telegram and Bitcointalk. I'm always here to attend to queries about the project with support from @Copper and same goes with telegram where there's an active admin. Maybe you need to remind me of the question you asked on telegram that wasn't answered. If you're one of those who communicate outside the English language you might not get a response.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
I come back every day to see if there is any new progress. Whether it's on the website or on the exchange, I really hope that there will be good news every day. It has been two months since the last ICO ended, but the progress is very slow. If there is no team member answer question both on telegram and BCT thread  , I will feel that the project has failed
Hello there,

We added BuzzShow to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/buzzshow

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Oh, I see.
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added BuzzShow to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/buzzshow

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
hello dev and management,, any good news for GLDY exchange? or its already on decentralized exchange like idex? its seem quite news for exchange
For now, we're not yet listed. Exchange listing is crucial to the development of the project as far as liquidity is concerned. Based on this, listing will definitely come up in good time. Watch out for our developed alpha release and Integrated Sale. The launch dates will be announced soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
hello dev and management,, any good news for GLDY exchange? or its already on decentralized exchange like idex? its seem quite news for exchange
Correct me If I'm wrong I've seen Goldy tokens in the blackfolio app couple weeks ago after distribution, now I can't see them. Was that a glitch?
It is estimated that you are wrong, because GLDY does not have a list on any exchange and does not even know when it will be on the exchange. The market app will not display such tokens.Of course except EtherDelta
This is very apt. Thanks a lot.
because i am a holder of GLDY, so you need not say thanks to me ,i just hope buzzshow token will be success soon , it seems that more and more people are beginning to lose patience. I am also the same
Grin Grin  Grin Thank you for hodling and supporting.
We understand how everyone feels at this time. Just like every other project, BuzzShow has it challenges, but our confidence lies in our strengths. All decisions that have been or will be taken are in the best interest of the project and community. Thanks again.
Correct me If I'm wrong I've seen Goldy tokens in the blackfolio app couple weeks ago after distribution, now I can't see them. Was that a glitch?
It is estimated that you are wrong, because GLDY does not have a list on any exchange and does not even know when it will be on the exchange. The market app will not display such tokens.Of course except EtherDelta
I got you. But sometimes earlier versions of Blackfolio showed some low volume tokens that were listed nowhere. thanks for feedback.
because i am a holder of GLDY, so you need not say thanks to me ,i just hope buzzshow token will be success soon , it seems that more and more people are beginning to lose patience. I am also the same
Sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about.
Many people may be very disappointed with this update because there is not something that everyone would like to see. I hope that the team can consider list on exchange as soon as possible.
Yes, it was stated in the update already that we will get listed at the right time. We have the Integrated Token Sale ahead of us and getting listed before this might be counterproductive.
Many people may be very disappointed with this update because there is not something that everyone would like to see. I hope that the team can consider list on exchange as soon as possible.
dear all
  A progress update will be released within the next 48hours. Stick around.

quote from admin of buzzshow telegram

Did they mentioned anything about the exchange yet, because most of the people are looking for it. Development is always good but only when the price is increased based on the developments. But if you list after the development how can the price will increase?
Good observation, but you need to remember that BuzzShow tokens are utility tokens. The project is not a pump and dump endeavor. In this regard, the tokens are useless without a platform. We need to deliver on our promises of creating a value-driven reward based social media network. The development will be in phases and just an iota of progress made so far will be made public. We hope to announce the launch date of both the developed alpha and integrated token sale soon.

Finally, we know a lot of our followers want exchange listing, but there's a laid down plan and roadmap which is being followed strictly. We are on a marathon and not a sprint race, we plead your patience.
Are you a member of buzzshow team? How many people in your team are engaged in the development work, from the time of tokens sales to now it has already more than 3 months , but there is nothing release , do you think it is a little slow ?

I think they released the coin recently and the drawback is completely poor communication from team. They need to update the community about their progress and listing in the exchanges.
Did you say poor communication? That's untrue. If you are part of the Telegram group and you follow BuzzShow on other communication channels, you will know better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
dear all
  A progress update will be released within the next 48hours. Stick around.

quote from admin of buzzshow telegram

Did they mentioned anything about the exchange yet, because most of the people are looking for it. Development is always good but only when the price is increased based on the developments. But if you list after the development how can the price will increase?
Good observation, but you need to remember that BuzzShow tokens are utility tokens. The project is not a pump and dump endeavor. In this regard, the tokens are useless without a platform. We need to deliver on our promises of creating a value-driven reward based social media network. The development will be in phases and just an iota of progress made so far will be made public. We hope to announce the launch date of both the developed alpha and integrated token sale soon.

Finally, we know a lot of our followers want exchange listing, but there's a laid down plan and roadmap which is being followed strictly. We are on a marathon and not a sprint race, we plead your patience.
Are you a member of buzzshow team? How many people in your team are engaged in the development work, from the time of tokens sales to now it has already more than 3 months , but there is nothing release , do you think it is a little slow ?

I think they released the coin recently and the drawback is completely poor communication from team. They need to update the community about their progress and listing in the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: