Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 43. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the maximum and minimum contribution in the ICO ?would like to invest 1btc or more.

There is no minimum or maximum for investing in XCV Tokens
copper member
Activity: 112
25% bonus in 15 June 2018 at 15:00 UTC. For more information on 2 stages, see the DETAILS
and PRICING section .
copper member
Invest, buy and hold. That’s just how the world of crypto currency is. It will fall but most of the time it will rise, excited for the upcoming pre ico.

Thank you DrHeo for support Smiley

Trackico.io Rated XCOV.COM 4.8/5

https://www.trackico.io/ico/xcov/
copper member
The signals will be sent to email or just to Xcov Autotrader ?

Signals Service
Lifetime access to exclusive and high quality trading signals with +85% of accuracy to trade it yourself on any broker or exchange.
copper member
I Really like the concept of this project this make me motivate to invest more .. XCOV will change our lives all .

Thanks mate, Join our telegram at T.me/xcovcom
copper member
this project will start coin sales presale next month, how much total supply of coin and coin price when presale? and also how hardcap of coin sales on this project?

Pre-ico will start in 01-june 3 days remaining , ico will start in 01-aug
Total supply : 157,500,000 XCV , Max supply : 350,000,000 XCV
Price is the same 0.05USD but in pre-ico bonus in three rounds 35% 25% 15%
Then ico without bonus
Thank you

Signals Service
Lifetime access to exclusive and high quality trading signals with +85% of accuracy to trade it yourself on any broker or exchange.
Autotrading 100% hands-free

Online platform compatible with main Cryptocurrency exchanges and Xcov brokers to connect Xcov signals with user accounts without moving their funds.
Dividends from Trading Pool
Exclusive for ICO investors! Recurrent profits simply holding tokens without adding extra funds.
copper member
It is a very good project and it will provide a new level and opportunity to cryptocurrency and rise the all over value of cryptocurrency.

Thanks NerdofBTC for support  Smiley
copper member
I am interested to this project. How much profit someone can earn from this platform?

55% of xcov.com platform's profits will shared monthly to the investors in XCV ico stage

copper member
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you

Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370

Xcov.com platform was created by programmers, traders and investors in digital currencies where they have long experience in this field
The intention here is that they know very well what traders and investors need in a single trading platform
And this is what we do with all our energy to be the platform that aspires to find every trader and investor
Thank you
copper member
I haven't read the whitepaper but what I see in the thread content it this seems to be a great one.

Thanks , i hope to read it to know more about XCOV.com platform
copper member
this thought is excessively better.i think this is a best time to contribute here.

Register to wish-list on XCOV.COM
Thank you
copper member
this project is very interesting with some items developed with a considerable amount of fund allocation, I see this project also develop bounty campaign, does bounty campaign have participant limitation? and also whether to buy coins when ICO must have KYC?

Bounty campaign is open without limitation , No need to KYC to buy or trade in XCOV.com Platform.
Thank you

Bounty link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
copper member
So it’s a race against time, I know for sure that there will be a high traffic demand once this new ico opens and I for sure don’t want to be last in line. Looking forward for this project.

Thanks XEFUZ for support  Smiley
copper member
Good project.  I hope will success.

Smart Trading
100% hand-free Autotrading system that eliminates the psychological effect to your trades and create time for your hobbies instead of following signals all day

High Leverage Trading
Xcov.com offer traders high leverage of up to 80x, allowing to realise large percentage gains  from relatively small price movements

Multiple-currency wallet
Xcov.com. offer to traders to Create a multiple-currency wallet.

High Tick Sizes
In futures trading, a tick is the minimum price increment that a futures contract can move up or down.

Multiplatform Service
The web dashboard and iOS/Android app give users instant access to trading signals and Trading Pool performance

Monthly Payment
Investors of XCV TOKENs will receive monthly payments from XCOV platform’s profits

Security and low fees
Using Blockchain technology the security and low fees are guaranteed
copper member
Looks good, is there any chance you will hire some bounty manager.

There's no need for them to hire a bounty manager, you can check their bounty at their own site: Bounty : https://xcov.com/xcov-com-bounty/

Good project sir..
How much is the minimum buying in??

I would like to know also what is the minimum to invest?

There is no minimum for invest in XCV PRE-ICO
copper member
Its still several days away before its launching. im thinking of investing but im also hesitant to do so, should i wait first for it to start before i do anything or should I invest even just a little and see what will happen.

I advise everyone to invest in XCV . Its great ico project

We appreciate your supportive words
copper member
copper member
Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO? 

I think there will be no bounty for a moment because it;s their is on PRE, after the date might they will a bounty campaign for sure.

Bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
Activity: 61
In light of our experience, considering the present group clients of Xcov.com Binary Signals and the blast on digital currencies exchanging, we can envision that there will be an extensive number of clients keen on putting resources into Xcov.com Trading ICO.
copper member

Your platform!
Your life!

Join now and become a permanent PARTNER
A new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: