Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 62. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its still several days away before its launching. im thinking of investing but im also hesitant to do so, should i wait first for it to start before i do anything or should I invest even just a little and see what will happen.

I advise everyone to invest in XCV . Its great ico project

We appreciate your supportive words
Activity: 5
Its still several days away before its launching. im thinking of investing but im also hesitant to do so, should i wait first for it to start before i do anything or should I invest even just a little and see what will happen.

I advise everyone to invest in XCV . Its great ico project
copper member
What's the deposit bonus now ?

Now its just for Private investors , Pre-Ico will starts in 01-06-2018
Thank you
copper member
Who can I speak to about marketing?

Telegram @xcovcom
copper member
The time remaining is 12 days
Do not miss the opportunity to get XCV TOKENS to be a permanent partner for XCOV.COM Smart Digital Currency Trading  Platform

We all waiting . Good luck

Thanks Inqex.com for support Smiley
Activity: 84
Do not miss the opportunity to get XCV TOKENS to be a permanent partner for XCOV.COM Smart Digital Currency Trading  Platform

https://i.imgur.com/IJVzbd8.png

We all waiting . Good luck
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO? 
copper member

copper member
Does the company who owns Xcov have a good se of partner companies, its kinda discouraging if its not even stated in their plans as to who they are also associated with.
Enjoy our telegram to say up to date @xcovcom
Thanks
copper member
Great roadmap and graphics. Lots of detail to this project.

Our team are developers ,investors and traders at the first class , We are know what all traders and investors need
Thank you Seanver
Activity: 63
Merit: 15
what i notice of xcov is it have the same apporach that the other so called pump and dump websites have. i not saying that its like those sites but the issue that turns me off is its lack of information, and one of the biggest question is as to what and where does the company who runs this site use the invested amount.

Activity: 57
Great roadmap and graphics. Lots of detail to this project.
copper member

lol, As you like Zesshaka  Smiley
copper member
Can the owners or admins of this website be able to give or send updates to their investors in facebook or receive daily emails. it would be great if it does.

We may will , thank you
copper member
Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO?  

I think there will be no bounty for a moment because it;s their is on PRE, after the date might they will a bounty campaign for sure.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
brand new
Activity: 0
Interested project , good luck team
copper member
This new endearing opportunity is its attractiveness since its just starting up and having like some freebies for early investors is also great, we all love freebies and we also all know that if xcov works really well then the early birds will rake some of the highest gains in every investments.

We are working hard for being the best platform for traders and investors
Thank you
copper member

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38578370
copper member

Thank you for Support
Activity: 12
Does the company who owns Xcov have a good se of partner companies, its kinda discouraging if its not even stated in their plans as to who they are also associated with.
Pages:
Jump to: