Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 66. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, hopefully go well

We are doing our best , thank you
copper member
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

This is the best thing ..

Thanks for support
Activity: 5
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.

This is the best thing ..
copper member
copper member
how much the price ?
how many total ?

0.05 USD
157,500,000 XCV
copper member
LIKE THE PROJECT WISH YOU REACH YOUR GOUL

Thank you for support
copper member
copper member
copper member
Look forward in the next work
Good luck Chế

Thank you for support  Smiley
Activity: 28
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 28
Look forward in the next work
Good luck Chế
copper member
what platforms will you deal with after starting?

XCOV.COM
HitBtc
Binance
copper member
Activity: 5
I sent email to [email protected]
Please reply if you interest
copper member
I am very interested in this project and I advise everyone to work for success because it is very useful for all traders and investors

Traders and investors are at the top of our priorities
Extraordinary, and that's what should be prioritized,
because they are the ones who will help the development of trading this coin in the market

That's what we're working on
Trading platform puts investor and trader at the top of their priorities
brand new
Activity: 0
Very interesting project. it has competetion quality with any project. I'm really interested in this project. I think XCV is a big project.

Yeah the project looks quite interesting and also promising as per their whitepaper.the idea of project is also very unique and i think this idea of project will helps this platform for attract more and more investeros.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
I am very interested in this project and I advise everyone to work for success because it is very useful for all traders and investors

Extraordinary, and that's what should be prioritized,
because they are the ones who will help the development of trading this coin in the market
copper member

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: