Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 63. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Its still several days away before its launching. im thinking of investing but im also hesitant to do so, should i wait first for it to start before i do anything or should I invest even just a little and see what will happen.
Activity: 8
This is actually a would be sweet investment that would attract other investors like ants. Hoping for its success and more power to XCOV.
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
Can the owners or admins of this website be able to give or send updates to their investors in facebook or receive daily emails. it would be great if it does.
Activity: 14
Hoping for the best for this new opportunity, I wish it would be a success so that the amounts that will be invested will have gains. By the way I would like to ask if will be a bounty campaign from your ICO? 

I think there will be no bounty for a moment because it;s their is on PRE, after the date might they will a bounty campaign for sure.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
This new endearing opportunity is its attractiveness since its just starting up and having like some freebies for early investors is also great, we all love freebies and we also all know that if xcov works really well then the early birds will rake some of the highest gains in every investments.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
When will all that I mentioned about what I noticed to this new investment platform from xcov be visible for the current and would be investor. Tt would be reassuring if it will be visible to the website itself and can be accessed easily so that it could potentially attract more people.
Activity: 10
Will the analysis be limited to specific types of pairs of coins ?
copper member
Activity: 56
Dividends from Trading Pool
Exclusive for ICO investors! Recurrent profits simply holding tokens without adding extra funds.
copper member
Interested project , good luck team

Thanks eBtce.com for Support us
You say low fees
How many ?

0.50 % FEES
will the sale be open or there is a term and the sale will be closed after that ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Is expected XCV to exceed (5$)
copper member

Your platform!
Your life!

Join now and become a permanent PARTNER
A new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by experienced traders.
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.
copper member
What's the deposit bonus now ?

01 JUNE = 35%
16 JUNE = 25%
01 JULY = 15%

PRICE XCV = 0.05$
copper member
what platforms will you deal with after starting?

Xcov.com
HitBtc
Binance
copper member
This is a great platform made by the legit company!

Thanks SwiggHeart for support Smiley
copper member
Who can I speak to about marketing?

Telegram @xcovadam
copper member
reserve korean translation

and have translation certificate

previous work: risinghouse wp and article, hirego wp and web, origin protocol web, emmares wp .. etc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-oHcmRXBIFBOKMkdBEfkAOz0A4uuo-jBRsizQDV1B4/edit?usp=sharing

email: [email protected]

telegram: @dltnch

additional
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15oaSxyHXpvgHWCQxNs3o9UUctRr98106

We didnt receive Korean translation yet , you can join our bounty to translate our whitepaper and website
ANN Bitcointalk in Korean
Thanks
copper member
Activity: 235
reserve korean translation

and have translation certificate

previous work: risinghouse wp and article, hirego wp and web, origin protocol web, emmares wp .. etc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-oHcmRXBIFBOKMkdBEfkAOz0A4uuo-jBRsizQDV1B4/edit?usp=sharing

email: [email protected]

telegram: @dltnch

additional
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15oaSxyHXpvgHWCQxNs3o9UUctRr98106
copper member
The signals will be sent to email or just to Xcov Autotrader ?

Will be sent to there accounts , emails , and phone numbers
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: