Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 70. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is there a Ponce?
how much is that if found ?

1-June 1st Round 35% Bonus
15-June 2nd Round 25% Bonus
1-Jul 3rd Round 15% Bonus
copper member
wonderful project
you will send messages before the start date?

We will send emails to all registered emails , Thank you
Activity: 15
is there a Ponce?
how much is that if found ?
Activity: 19
wonderful project
you will send messages before the start date?
Activity: 2
How to join bounty ?

[/quote found it and joined   thank you
brand new
Activity: 0
its a good Project
i have registered
wait for the moment to start
Activity: 2
copper member
its a good Project
i have registered
wait for the moment to start

PRE-ICO will start in 01-June-2018
Thank you
copper member
Activity: 15
Its realy a Great Project
good luck
copper member
copper member
YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!
Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .
Xcov.com platform is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders. Xcov Trading generates profitable signals from our top traders based on our revolutionary algorithm to guarantee the safe trading – our goal is to get stable and long-term profit. We analyses major currency pairs for you while you’re enjoying your free time. Trading is now a lot easier with Xcov Trading.
copper member
Activity: 84
I registered and sent email
copper member
YOUR PLATFORM! YOUR LIFE!
Xcov.com is a new smart digital currency trading platform lunched by traders to traders. Investors in XCV ico are permanent partners of Xcov.com platform and will receive profits consistently to their balance on the platform.
Join now to be a permanent  partner with Xcov.com platform .
copper member
I am very interested in this project and I advise everyone to work for success because it is very useful for all traders and investors

Thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 1
I am very interested in this project and I advise everyone to work for success because it is very useful for all traders and investors
copper member
The design of the project is attractive and the strength of this can be through the cell phone, maybe focusing a little on the platforms of the cell phones can be a bet for the future or seek new avenues of success, perhaps can be daring to enter a path little explored, What should I say about it? I'm curious about answers.

You are right and we really want to focus more on this aspect which is also part of our plan of action
Stay connected to the project here or social media to get everything new
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: