Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ] - page 72. (Read 4471 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
copper member
Waiting 1.June to buy some . Wish u da best

Xcov
Timeline Discount

-35%
Round 1
Jun 1 – Jun 14

-25%
Round 2
Jun 15 – Jun 30

-15%
Round 3
Jul 1 – Jul 15

Activity: 1
Waiting 1.June to buy some . Wish u da best
copper member
Very good idea for great investment

I joined the bounty
Good luck team

Thank you ,
Activity: 84
Very good idea for great investment

I joined the bounty
Good luck team
copper member
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/xcov-21444 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thank you . Our team will contact you soon
Activity: 2
copper member
Join us on Telegram
T.me/xcovcom
copper member
Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform.
copper member
copper member
I'm interesting to this project and I want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Thank you ,
Join us on telegram t.me/xcovcom
Presale will starts in 1-Jun
Also you can contact us any time : [email protected]
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
nice design ANN, still doesn't know what's you guys after ?
Activity: 11
I'm interesting to this project and I want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
copper member
It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.

Thank you  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
I have participated in this project, I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward. Good luck to all of you!
Activity: 25
It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.
copper member
Wow we are waitiing for something like that
wow really 5 cent for a week of signature campaign for full members and you get paid two months later. And MEW has 200000 gas limit for tokens so you wouldn't even be able to send it to the exchange Grin

Its 50 XCV not 5
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Wow we are waitiing for something like that
wow really 5 cent for a week of signature campaign for full members and you get paid two months later. And MEW has 200000 gas limit for tokens so you wouldn't even be able to send it to the exchange Grin
Pages:
Jump to: