Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 27. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
One of the reasons why i am interested in this project is because it is First international blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills in the world
Activity: 25
I wish you productive development, unanimity in the team and a successful ICO!
Activity: 49
I am sure that you will be in the top ten cryptocurrency projects !Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it!
Activity: 3
Glad to support all the dev team behind this great project ! Cheesy
Activity: 36
Nice project, it will be rrally useful in the future. So interesting it promises!
Activity: 84
Good project with great vision. And ofcourse with a superv team future path will be much smooth

Thank you for your response !
we're happy to see people satisfied with our project!

I was interested in your project.

why you were?
Thank you for your response
Activity: 38
Good project with great vision. And ofcourse with a superv team future path will be much smooth
I like this project, really good team and great community. I advise this ICO everyone! Nice work team. Good luck!

Thank you and have a good day!
Good project with great vision. And ofcourse with a superv team future path will be much smooth.

We totally agree with you!
Thanks a lot! Smiley
new idea to direction on human development in other areas of life, including leisure,  sports, creativity, charity, personal development (launch in 2019). Documentation is focused on the EVO.Pro concept, which forms a large-scale self-sufficient solution  for the professional sphere and education, and also creates the foundation for spreading the EVO.Live  concept to all spheres of human life in the future.

yes! You're right! Thank you for your attention to this project!
Activity: 136
Good project with great vision. And ofcourse with a superv team future path will be much smooth.
Activity: 32
new idea to direction on human development in other areas of life, including leisure,  sports, creativity, charity, personal development (launch in 2019). Documentation is focused on the EVO.Pro concept, which forms a large-scale self-sufficient solution  for the professional sphere and education, and also creates the foundation for spreading the EVO.Live  concept to all spheres of human life in the future.
What an amazing opportunity, the blockchain, and people skills. This should have a very interesting outcome. I wish you your team, EVO, all of the very best.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thats such a good response! Thank you! Wink
good luck!seems thats big project

We're very happy to hear this information from you!
good project, hope you the best on your road

Thank you for your  attention!
Activity: 59
good luck!seems thats big project
Good team. Great project with unique idea of using blockchain. I just now joined. Best of luck team

we're glad to see your interest!
Activity: 81
good project, hope you the best on your road
Pages:
Jump to: