Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 28. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 40
Please help us understand the measures taken for user protection and also do we have a clear roadmap indicated which it says real world usage of the tokens will start from an estimated time?
Activity: 1274
Nice project! I already joined!👍
Activity: 238
What an amazing opportunity, the blockchain, and people skills. This should have a very interesting outcome. I wish you your team, EVO, all of the very best.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
Impressive! no longer being taught by tedious curriculum, any not relevant subjects. straightforward! I'm into this project.

Very good decide! MVP will be launched in May Smiley
I like blockchain app on phones, good luck EVO i will join ico
Thank you for your participation! Smiley
Activity: 57
I like this project, really good team and great community. I advise this ICO everyone! Nice work team. Good luck!
Activity: 93
interesting idea! good luck!
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Impressive! whitepaper
Good luck guys
Activity: 66
I like the idea and the team behind this one
Activity: 224
Impressive! no longer being taught by tedious curriculum, any not relevant subjects. straightforward! I'm into this project.
Activity: 36
I like blockchain app on phones, good luck EVO i will join ico
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Kiss Cry Lips sealed Cool Sad Angry
Nice to meet a good project!
I desperately want your success to lead to my success.
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Cool Shocked Huh Lips sealed Cry Cry Tongue Huh Sad Tongue Lips sealed

Thank you! Follow us in social networks Wink
Activity: 84
This is a good project, but this will be very good is this project have an relation or partner with the biggest project in cryptocurrency, ex: btc and eth

Yes, this idea is interesting, thank you for your advice! But we think that creating a new token is more suitable for our situation !
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Kiss Cry Lips sealed Cool Sad Angry
Nice to meet a good project!
I desperately want your success to lead to my success.
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Cool Shocked Huh Lips sealed Cry Cry Tongue Huh Sad Tongue Lips sealed
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Yes we have a lot. Fpr example EVO for employers:

-Significant money, time and personnel savings when search for qualified personnel.
-Protection from the consequences of hiring the insufficiently qualified personnel and addressing the problem of hiring highly remunerated overqualified personnel.
-Independent unbiased appraisal of the employees' skills.
-The assessment speed and quality, the application of real skill indicators in assessment,
instead of the biased experience description in CVs.
-The opportunities of spot modular training to upgrade the employees' skills with the
guaranteed outcome (smart contracts for training the employees).
-The possibility to use unbiase data on an employee when hiring him/her thanks to the blockchain technology.
I believe that this  "EVO" tokens is a good project and it's going to go places soon with the type of requirements they provide... I think I'm in love with this project more and more

Yes! That's a wonderful project! We agree!
Thanks for response !
Activity: 33
Very Interesting Project i am looking forward...
Its great project and it will get success in the market soon.

Yes, we totally agree with your point of view!

Activity: 27
Nice project guys!!
when will be the distribution of tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: