Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 31. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Well done devs. tell me what bonuses do you have now?
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
I am sure that you will be in the top ten cryptocurrency projects !Great project!
Thank you! We hope so! Cool
Activity: 74
I am sure that you will be in the top ten cryptocurrency projects !Great project!
Dear friends! We glad to announce, our project has got a rating 4.9 from 5 on ICO Bench https://icobench.com/ico/evo

Great news! We are glad to introduce our adviser - Vladimir Nikitin.

Professional in the legal, financial, retail and IT industries. He has more than 30 000 contacts in crypto world. Helps ICO projects in choosing the right jurisdiction and promoting the ICO in the CIS. Organization of events. Expert from TOP-5 on ICOBench. Participated in 14 ICO projects. Advises projects around the world.

Read more on our website http://en.partners.evo.live/

Glad to welcome. I would like to know if you have Bounty, found only Airdrop, and competition. I would have taken part. Thank you!

Yes we have Airdrop and contest. We will launch bounty soon. Smiley
Activity: 137
Glad to welcome. I would like to know if you have Bounty, found only Airdrop, and competition. I would have taken part. Thank you!
Heard about rumos that EVO is going to airdrop some of their tokens? Is that true or only a rumor for initiating price action?

Yes, we have airdrop. You can join to our contest https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34006901  Smiley
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Heard about rumos that EVO is going to airdrop some of their tokens? Is that true or only a rumor for initiating price action?
Dear community! We glad to meet you with our adviser - Amarpreet Singh.

A professional in digital technologies. He worked with Microsoft (APOC Operation Manager), the World Bank (Senior Infrastructure Consultant and Economic Consultant), Airbus, etc., Also advised startups and spoke at technology forums. He graduated from three universities of different countries. One of the leading lawyers and a member of the global community of Blockchain, advises projects around the world.

Hello guys, I think your project is very interesting. I have already read the whitepaper and I think you will have good future.
Besides, you have an special bounty program based on less winner participants but with better huge amount of tokens. I hope I will be a lucky one Grin.
Hi) Very good decide! Share it and get more chance to win Smiley

Hi, your project looks great. Art your token is etc-20?

Yes, we will be using erc20 Smiley
copper member
Activity: 368
Merit: 12
Hello guys, I think your project is very interesting. I have already read the whitepaper and I think you will have good future.
Besides, you have an special bounty program based on less winner participants but with better huge amount of tokens. I hope I will be a lucky one Grin.
evolution is always what we should seek for. great name pick there with the abbr "evo". i hope your idea will sucedd. followed you everywhere cause i believe it will!

Thank you! Let`s make future with EVO! Smiley
Activity: 31
evolution is always what we should seek for. great name pick there with the abbr "evo". i hope your idea will sucedd. followed you everywhere cause i believe it will!
I like the projects, that from the Russian
Thank you! Follow the news! And join us in social networks:)
Activity: 182
I like the projects, that from the Russian
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, I will definitely read your road map and white lists - and I wish you success

Thanks a lot! Follow the news! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, I will definitely read your road map and white lists - and I wish you success
Join the referral program EVO and receive a bonus of 15% of the purchased tokens of your referral.

Pages:
Jump to: