Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 4. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 10
Dear community, we are pleased to let you know that our
Chief Relationship Officer Muhammad Salman Anjum took part in a Panel Discussion During Futurama Innovators Blockchain Summit. The famous experts in crypto world Marwan Alzarouni, H.E. Khurram Shroff, Waseem Mamlouk, Nabeel AlMoalimi, Tareq Bin Juma discussed vision of Arabic Blockchain Community and the Future of the Regional Economic Development.

More information about EVO - https://partners.evo.live/en

We are pleased to present our team member - Muhammad Salman Anjum (Feelogical). Chief Relationship Officer.

Blockchain evangelist. A professional with more than 16 years of experience in corporate and entrepreneurial spheres. He was introduced as a successful personality in a book published by the Department of Economic Development of Dubai. He is an expert in blockchain technologies at the world's largest forums. He is an advisor of corporations, ICOs and top managers on the use of DLT, Big Data & IoT and AI.

His profile in LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/dxFJW4Y

More information about EVO - https://partners.evo.live/en

EVO team represented by Co-CEO and operations Anna Abashina and PR Director Julia Ufimtseva are now in Dubai attending Futurama Blockchain Innovators Summit. 3 days of wild networking, connecting with leading crypto-thinkers, blockchain entrepreneurs and most importantly presenting EVO project to the world! We have received a lot of positive feedback and important insights about our project from international experts. Also we have established a good connection with some major investors and partners. Please enjoy some pictures from the event!

More information about EVO - https://partners.evo.live

More new photos from Dubai with our team on cryptoconference Futurama Blockchain Innovators Summit.

Who will find the EVO flag first?  Wink

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
you have to keep all your coins, because now the price of coins has decreased and maybe it only happens short time. you can trust and see the graph of the decline and rise of coins from year to year and the price reduction is temporary so you do not need to panic and worry.

And what if you are wrong? Can we approach you and ask you for a refund or will you then say that this was no financial advice Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Channels for engaging users in the platform

Registered users can use the platform in these ways:
• On their own, by selecting the application as a tool for personal and professional
development.
• From employers who want to test job seekers and/or employees.  Or they can send some tests to employees for
further training, with subsequent assessment of the training deliverables.
• From assessment and certification partners whose customers get registered in the platform
for remote testing, unless the partner itself provides such tools and pays to the platform for
tools as for a SaaS-solution.
• From education partners, to be tested in the future based on the results of training at the
assessment and certification partners or on platform programs itself.
• Users are engaged via companies and partners thanks of operations of the b2b sales department
and the project's marketing/ PR support. The application for users is additionally promoted.
Activity: 62
you have to keep all your coins, because now the price of coins has decreased and maybe it only happens short time. you can trust and see the graph of the decline and rise of coins from year to year and the price reduction is temporary so you do not need to panic and worry.

How does it touch the topic of this bitcoin thread?
Activity: 104
I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world. Very interesting company
Thank you! We have a lot of work for it Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world. Very interesting company
Channels for engaging users in the platform

Users are registered and use the platform in the future:

• On their own, by selecting the application as the tool for personal and professional development.

• From employers who send job seekers and/or employees for testing or send employees to
further training, with subsequent assessment of the training deliverables.

• From assessment and certification partners whose customers get registered in the platform for remote testing, unless the partner itself provides such tools and pays to the platform for the tools as for a SaaS-solution.

• From education partners, to be tested in the future on the results of training at the assessment and certification partners or on programs of the platform itself.

• Users are engaged via companies and partners via operations of the b2b sales department and the project's marketing/ PR support. The application for users is additionally promoted.

Read more about EVO on our website https://partners.evo.live/en 

Most beautiful project in between all the other icos currently running(even in the last 4 months) this for me is a company that is doing what a cryptocurrency was meant to do in the first place

Thank you for your opinion about our project! We are using a lot of efforts for it Smiley
Too many things are collected in one project. I can be mistaken, but it all looks too big. Will you be able to implement all this, or will the project expand as it develops? But in general, the idea is very interesting.

It will be release step by step.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So far so good, I've seeing the concept & commitment in this project & I'll say that I'm already in love with the vision. From what I perceive so far, this project will make it to the spotlight within a short while... Great job team!

I don't think it will happen within a short period of time as the concept is very complex. It will take time for people to understand what this is actually about, and then it will take off.
Of course we have difficult way, but never give up! We will launch MVP in May. Follow the news!

I will follow the news and the MVP will show how far you might be able to get. If it is a very raw version with not much to show I think people will be afraid.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Most beautiful project in between all the other icos currently running(even in the last 4 months) this for me is a company that is doing what a cryptocurrency was meant to do in the first place
Activity: 180
Too many things are collected in one project. I can be mistaken, but it all looks too big. Will you be able to implement all this, or will the project expand as it develops? But in general, the idea is very interesting.
Activity: 294
The idea of the concept is really good and unique, positive and profitable. I hope this would be great in the future.
The EVO team is quite powerful and very convincing. They have experience in the field for a long time. The roadmap of the project is quite reasonable, market potential .. hope to run smooth and successful
Thank you for your opinion about our project! Join us!  Smiley
Partner affiliates and cashback in EVO.

Read more about it https://medium.com/@evo.live/partner-network-and-cashback-86ac03330e9

Our website https://partners.evo.live/en

Pages:
Jump to: