Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 8. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This platform brings together the best tools and services of partners for self-development, helping people achieve their goals in career, personal life, their hobbies.Good job
Activity: 420
EVO.LIVE is an interesting project with a very creative idea. Thanks to the blockchain technology it will be possible to save money and time when searching for qualified personnel. Solving the problem of hiring highly paid highly skilled personnel using real indicators, rather than a biased description of the experience in the resume.
Activity: 21
I really appreciate this project, a team of experienced and promising to bring many benefits to users and participate
Activity: 20
A great project, with great opportunities in the future!
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
Online education

In modern society online education is gaining popularity. Today the Online Education market size is $165 billion. According to the Global Market Insights, it is expected to increase to $ 240 billion by 2023. According to the more optimistic forecast of EdTechXGlobal and IBIS Capital, the online education market will reach $ 252 billion by 2020 at a GARG of 17%. The highest growth rates are for companies that sell training solutions based on games and simulation of real processes.                                                                                                                                                            For the online education market, EVO will create a scoring system for educational courses through an independent evaluation of graduates. This platform combines together the best tools and services of partners for self-development,
helping a person to achieve his goals in career, personal life, his hobbies.

The user receives a free application - coach, which will in different forms of gamification help him improve his skills, gain new knowledge and get project’s tokens as a motivation.

Activity: 23
Thanks for bounty! Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 26
Activity: 84
a successful project that has not left me without attention,
I believe that the company is the best offer on the market,don't pass it by

Your reply is very important to us. There are so many people in the world who care about the future! Smiley
Thank you for your info about the great project

Thank you for your reply! Smiley
I have researched this project for one month and can say that it's will be successful. I recommend to participate in ICO not just for taking profit but for support it.

Thank you for your support! It's very important to us! Wink
Activity: 112
I have researched this project for one month and can say that it's will be successful. I recommend to participate in ICO not just for taking profit but for support it.
I have just read WhitePaper, it is very interesting. I think that project will be sucessful in future.

Your support is very important to us!
I read the WhitePaper EVO platform for developing human skills, a very interesting idea.
This project is very interesting with a rapidly growing community and an amazing team. I'm participating in this project.

thank you for reading it and for your reply! Wink
indeed, your project will have a favorable future. Opportunities are expanding. Deserves deep respect. the community sees the work and will support you

Thank you for your reply! We're happy that our project is interesting for you! Wink
Activity: 39
I have just read WhitePaper, it is very interesting. I think that project will be sucessful in future.
Activity: 266
I read the WhitePaper EVO platform for developing human skills, a very interesting idea.
This project is very interesting with a rapidly growing community and an amazing team. I'm participating in this project.
Activity: 23
indeed, your project will have a favorable future. Opportunities are expanding. Deserves deep respect. the community sees the work and will support you
Activity: 2
 Пpoeкт пpocтo cyпep. Bceм yдaчныx зapoбoткoв.
The easier it is to get new customers for a business, the greater the tendency of such business growing. I believe this idea behind EVO makes it interesting for me.

we're happy to see people's interest!
It is cool idea!

I wish you success!

thank you very much for your support! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: