Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre - ICO]✅✅✅ 🌎 EVO - World of personal development🌎 ✅✅✅ - page 12. (Read 3417 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I really like your project as your great team. Good luck with the campaign and thank you for being for the people...
Activity: 84
Good luck! Seems thats a good project!

it's great to get response from people like you! Smiley
The idea of the project is very much in demand especially now, when every day new ICO projects

yes! we totally agree with you! thank you for your support! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 64
Good luck! Seems thats a good project!
Activity: 308
The idea of the project is very much in demand especially now, when every day new ICO projects
I believe this project will go to the moon Smiley

Thank you for your response! We're happy seeing your interest!  Wink
Cool and interesting project, good luck for developers to achieve their goals.can you talk more about this? how will it look like?

About what?
All urgent information you can fine on our site and media!
on your website I read the phrase that users can monetize their success. can you talk more about this? how will it look like?

Users of the platform in the process of developing their skills and gaining achievements, becoming more involved in the process of self-development, are awarded with platform tokens - E-talons. In fact, each time a skill level is earned, the user receives a bonus in tokens that become a universal loyalty score and the system's internal currency.
In addition, monetization of your blog and personal crowdfunding will be possible - when a popular person will be able to collect E-talons from the followers for new content, and the mechanism of smart contracts will allow to check whether the necessary threshold of approval by users of this content is achieved and whether the blogger receives funds collected by followers.
Activity: 277
Cool and interesting project, good luck for developers to achieve their goals.can you talk more about this? how will it look like?
Activity: 42
Activity: 104
Mнe нpaвитьcя Baш пpoeкт, тeм чтo y вac xopoшaя кoмaндa и пpoгpaммa внyшaeт дoвepиe, Удaчи Baм!!

thank you for your reply!
Activity: 11
Mнe нpaвитьcя Baш пpoeкт, тeм чтo y вac xopoшaя кoмaндa и пpoгpaммa внyшaeт дoвepиe, Удaчи Baм!!
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
So far so good, I've seeing the concept & commitment in this project & I'll say that I'm already in love with the vision. From what I perceive so far, this project will make it to the spotlight within a short while... Great job team!

I don't think it will happen within a short period of time as the concept is very complex. It will take time for people to understand what this is actually about, and then it will take off.
Of course we have difficult way, but never give up! We will launch MVP in May. Follow the news!
the idea of the project is great,and its excellent idea and professional team work. great future.

Thank you for your attention! we like to think that lots of people all around the world are involved in our project!
So it's gonna store all of your data on a blockchain?

Our approach to storing critical data is based on using such features of the blockchain. The user data is stored in the internal SQL-cluster, and the attachment files are stored in the file storage, respectively. For each critical record, a checksum is calculated (for example, SHA512 hash) and a timestamp that will be stored in one or more open network networks. When retrieving data from our database, the checksum is recalculated and compared with the received hash from the block. At the moment, we are testing the possibilities of several block-network networks so that the problem of high commissions does not hinder the development of business.

That's why we came to the following solution:

The user data is stored in the internal SQL-cluster, and the attachment files are stored in the file storage, respectively. For each critical record, a checksum is calculated (for example, SHA512 hash) and a timestamp that will be stored in one or more open network networks. When retrieving data from our database, the checksum is recalculated and compared with the received hash from the block. At the moment, we are testing the possibilities of several block-network networks so that the problem of high commissions does not hinder the development of business.
In turn, the Utility-token E-talon is the classic ERC223 Ethereum token. Pros of use at the moment outweigh the relatively expensive transactions

Thanks for bounty! Wish the project a great success!

your support is very important to us!
I think your project is interesting and very promising. Those ideas that the goals you are aiming at really are really how to improve the interaction of current technologies and people in the best way. I hope you will cope with this. good luck! Wink

thank you very much for your opinion! Wink
Activity: 29
websites and white looks very nice and clean ... i understand why this project would be the best soon and successful in the near future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So far so good, I've seeing the concept & commitment in this project & I'll say that I'm already in love with the vision. From what I perceive so far, this project will make it to the spotlight within a short while... Great job team!

I don't think it will happen within a short period of time as the concept is very complex. It will take time for people to understand what this is actually about, and then it will take off.
Pages:
Jump to: