Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GOAL BONANZA – Football Betting Revolution . Oct 1, 2017 - page 3. (Read 8486 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 14
Goalbonanza.com
Does this look like we haven't been doing anything in the past several months?

Desktop BETA: https://goalbonanza.io

Goalbonanza.com
Another example to avoid anything that's coming from east eu countries.
Basically, I remember quite a few times, the developers fellow countrymen footballers, fixing their national team matches, even in European cup games. Cannot trust anything coming out of ex-com countries really. Money-grab and looting is these people style after the fall of Soviet. Lucky i just gambled a really small amount on this. I could have invested more but there were many major red flags.

Hi IPVPIRL, It is very disrespectful to discriminate Eastern European countries like this and you statement is not accurate. Our CTO and Co-founder is from the Philippines for example and there is an international team of people behind the project.

Yes, token price slumped but product development roadmap and World Cup 2018 product launch is on track. I am not sure if you have seen the desktop BETA version but I encourage you to have a look at https://goalbonanza.io before you make your conclusions.

Goalbonanza.com
I thought that closer to the beginning of the World Cup there will be good news and the price of the token will grow, but so far no positive updates for investors: (

What did they do in the last six months? No exchange, the price fell 20 times. they have no product.They fuck investors. Have you seen their advertising? They were at least one conference? scammers

Hi DenysM, In the past 6 months we got GOAL token listed on 4 exchanges and we have almost completed the development of the platform. You can check it out on https://goalbonanza.io

If you have a closer look in the roadmap on https://goalbonanza.com you can see that we are on track with the roadmap.

It is unfortunate that token price dumped so much but it was mixture if circumstances that we could not influence nor turn around. Starting from some bounty holders dumping tokens right after ICO to crypto market slump in January 2018 that affected whole crypto market but mostly ICO projects that finished in December 2017.

We are not scammers !!! The project didn't go in the direction we wanted but product development is on track. Launch is scheduled for World Cup 2018 and we will see more positive things from Goalbonanza very soon.

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I thought that closer to the beginning of the World Cup there will be good news and the price of the token will grow, but so far no positive updates for investors: (

What did they do in the last six months? No exchange, the price fell 20 times. they have no product.They fuck investors. Have you seen their advertising? They were at least one conference? scammers

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Goal Bonanza is another project that does not care about its cryptocurrency product.
Although ICO has ended since a few months ago but the price of GOAL tokens did not growth until today.
for how much longer we must waiting, in order to get profit?
sorry to say mate but i do not think that we have to wait any longer , we have just invested in the wrong ICO , it was hyped till heaven but after investing there wasn't much more noise anymore

for me this is a dead project , let's go on to the next

I think that this is fraud. I do not believe that they collected 10 million dollars. They do not have the money to pay for the exchange. Their telegram is full of bots, active only 5 people. I agree with you that you need to forget about this project.

I think it's too early to draw such conclusions. Let's wait for an official response from the representative of the team.

how much more can you wait? It's already been half a year since the end of the ICO and their token is dead. Marketing they do not have, there are no exchanges, they have no product, they do not have daily volumes.
By product - they have an active Medium. Developers constantly write about improvements in the application. But developers strongly forget that the PR of a product is very important. If you do not engage in marketing from the very beginning, it will be very difficult in the future. The project does not look like scam.
Goal Bonanza is another project that does not care about its cryptocurrency product.
Although ICO has ended since a few months ago but the price of GOAL tokens did not growth until today.
sorry to say mate but i do not think that we have to wait any longer , we have just invested in the wrong ICO , it was hyped till heaven but after investing there wasn't much more noise anymore

I think that this is fraud. I do not believe that they collected 10 million dollars. They do not have the money to pay for the exchange. Their telegram is full of bots, active only 5 people. I agree with you that you need to forget about this project.

I think it's too early to draw such conclusions. Let's wait for an official response from the representative of the team.

how much more can you wait? It's already been half a year since the end of the ICO and their token is dead. Marketing they do not have, there are no exchanges, they have no product, they do not have daily volumes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Чтo cлyчилocь c мoнeтoй? Coвceм в минyca yшлa!!! Этo aфepa???

Probably.
Activity: 14
Чтo cлyчилocь c мoнeтoй? Coвceм в минyca yшлa!!! Этo aфepa???
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
I tried on application, won 1 bet on Barcelona Chelsea Bonanza, lost one on CSKA and should won Levante game but app and web site count it like lost bet because both claimed game ended up 0 0, while in reality it was 2:1 as i bet. I don't see how I can get expert level with such errors. I stopped placing bets before beta version comes and then will try again.

They should also add https to this section of the website as I can still see is still only using http
I have warned about this a month ago:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30718155

Activity: 8
I tried on application, won 1 bet on Barcelona Chelsea Bonanza, lost one on CSKA and should won Levante game but app and web site count it like lost bet because both claimed game ended up 0 0, while in reality it was 2:1 as i bet. I don't see how I can get expert level with such errors. I stopped placing bets before beta version comes and then will try again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
For this, there is an alpha version to find errors and flaws in the platform, but 5 days is really too much to fix bugs, I hope that in beta version will not have such incidents

Please then announce to people when you release Beta version, because trying Alpha is pointless because of such errors. 
Have you tried the web alpha version or is there another option? I tried to play on the web and even won Goal tokens and got the Expert level Smiley
Activity: 8
For this, there is an alpha version to find errors and flaws in the platform, but 5 days is really too much to fix bugs, I hope that in beta version will not have such incidents

Please then announce to people when you release Beta version, because trying Alpha is pointless because of such errors. 
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Time to buy a few goal coins. Risk to reward seems fine. You need to have it ready soon though with the world cup approaching.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
It's a very interestenig project, i just wonder how its going to work out because there are sooo many different betting systems. It needs a very very strong marketing plan imho.
They also need very strong app which can detect correct score after the game and not just eat test tokens claiming result is missed while showing wrong result.

Example:
Reality:
https://us.soccerway.com/matches/2018/03/16/spain/primera-division/levante-union-deportiva/sociedad-deportiva-eibar/2529521/?ICID=PL_MS_01
Application:
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=500669568153

What is that all about ? Is it crap application or deliberately entered wrong result ? They didn't fix it after more than 5 days, they didn't answer on twitter about it for 5 days, they didn't answer here. I don't care for some non valuable test coins, but it would be nice to have win applied on account so I can try some more bets and prove that I am big face in prediction of results with 2 wins and 1 lose and not 1 win 2 loses lol.

Mate, this is why its alpha version... You are complaining about test tokens? Yes, we are aware of the issue and we will make sure this is fixed for the beta version.

Pages:
Jump to: