Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GOAL BONANZA – Football Betting Revolution . Oct 1, 2017 - page 9. (Read 8486 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I paid for the tokens, when ill get it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I think this project is not good for betting. So many people made a project like this because of profits of betting sector. And I think this project can only fill its capacity in big games. We'll see what happen.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I love parlay bet, do you have a plan about it in your platform?
Activity: 135
Merit: 14
Goalbonanza.com
Hello,

not all amount that I sent to ICO ETH address is shown when I login on the web site...

I sent 2+2 ETH but only 2 is visible on my balances...?

Hi just send you a PM. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello,

not all amount that I sent to ICO ETH address is shown when I login on the web site...

I sent 2+2 ETH but only 2 is visible on my balances...?

Goalbonanza.com
I feel like there will be a lot of participants in this project, for me. The team looks steadfast. And betting & gambling projects are always getting a solid investment. I am considering joining with 1 ETH obviously. But it scares me that the prices have dropped after ico at previous icos.We can’t deicde… Pre - Sale also gives a very nice bonus.

Well jump on it while you can Anu. Pre sale is selling out fast.

Its just hard to believe a betting site ICO. Goal bonanza does have some good features but what is it that differ from others.?

Well, its completely different compared to traditional betting... so everything is different. The only common denominator, or the only parallel is football. Everything else is different  Grin Grin Grin

So you are a big boy, you make a call on it. I won't give you sales pitch now. But to underline again its TOTALLY DIFFERENT... and the gaming dynamics is very contagious. Once you go black, you never go back  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I feel like there will be a lot of participants in this project, for me. The team looks steadfast. And betting & gambling projects are always getting a solid investment. I am considering joining with 1 ETH obviously. But it scares me that the prices have dropped after ico at previous icos.We can’t deicde… Pre - Sale also gives a very nice bonus.

Its just hard to believe a betting site ICO. Goal bonanza does have some good features but what is it that differ from others.?
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hello, I'm quite interested in this ICO but I've been monitoring it and the slider on your website is showing you've sold around 400 ETH worth of tokens in the last 35 or so hours. Why is Etherscan showing just 1.5 ETH sold in that time-frame?
I also wrote a blog post about you thats ranked on the first page of google for a few terms and its getting barely any views, I wrote one about another ICO at the same time that's getting around 500 views per day.
I see that both of the founders of this project have a background in SEO, is it not a little odd that you're selling 10s of 1000s of dollars per day and nobody is searching about it in google?

Hi, let me reply to your comments one by one:

1. We are using hierarchical deterministic ETH addresses. You can read more here if not familiar: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Deterministic_wallet The reason for this is to distribute the funds on different addresses for security reasons. There were quite a few ICOs that were hacked and funds stolen and it is our responsibility to keep your investment safe.

2. On the blog post, I really cannot comment unless you share some more details what you wrote and on which keywords you are ranked in Google. Maybe those are not relevant key words that genuine investors search for in Google. Majority of our traffic comes from Press releases in relevant industry media outlets, social channels and re-marketing. Organic traffic from google is not the only source to generate traffic my friend. If your blog is not getting any traffic I am very sorry for that but to generalize on the overall traffic because your blog post doesn't get the traffic you are expecting is not the best approach, don't you agree?

Hope that gives you the answers you are looking for.

I didn't realize you could do that, sorry about that. I'll try and get you some more sales lol.

I see you guys are based in the Philippines, you should set up an exchange after this. Coins.ph sucks.
Goalbonanza.com

Goalbonanza.com
how much minimum target or softcap bonanza token
in website iam only found maxcap 6k ETH

Hi, we don't have a soft cap for pre sale. The soft cap for ICO starting November 1, will be 50K ETH.

Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
how much minimum target or softcap bonanza token
in website iam only found maxcap 6k ETH
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
Goalbonanza.com
Hello, I'm quite interested in this ICO but I've been monitoring it and the slider on your website is showing you've sold around 400 ETH worth of tokens in the last 35 or so hours. Why is Etherscan showing just 1.5 ETH sold in that time-frame?
I also wrote a blog post about you thats ranked on the first page of google for a few terms and its getting barely any views, I wrote one about another ICO at the same time that's getting around 500 views per day.
I see that both of the founders of this project have a background in SEO, is it not a little odd that you're selling 10s of 1000s of dollars per day and nobody is searching about it in google?

Hi, let me reply to your comments one by one:

1. We are using hierarchical deterministic ETH addresses. You can read more here if not familiar: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Deterministic_wallet The reason for this is to distribute the funds on different addresses for security reasons. There were quite a few ICOs that were hacked and funds stolen and it is our responsibility to keep your investment safe.

2. On the blog post, I really cannot comment unless you share some more details what you wrote and on which keywords you are ranked in Google. Maybe those are not relevant key words that genuine investors search for in Google. Majority of our traffic comes from Press releases in relevant industry media outlets, social channels and re-marketing. Organic traffic from google is not the only source to generate traffic my friend. If your blog is not getting any traffic I am very sorry for that but to generalize on the overall traffic because your blog post doesn't get the traffic you are expecting is not the best approach, don't you agree?

Hope that gives you the answers you are looking for.

Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Goalbonanza.com
Want to join the Goal Bonanza Football Betting Revolution bot you are low on ETH at the moment? NO PROBLEM !!!

We are delighted to introduce Goal Bonanza Referral Program. Now you can earn 10% of every token purchase you refer to us. For example, if we receive a purchase of tokens worth 5 ETH from your referral link, you will get 0.5 ETH transferred in your wallet in 24h.

To get started click on the link and start sharing with your connections: http://bit.ly/GoalBonanzaReferralProgram
Goalbonanza.com
Please, tell me the difference between your project and Wagerr?
Hi Asba, there is a huge difference... Wagerr is decentralized betting exchange... this is something completely different. I suggest you have a look at our white paper for more info: https://www.goalbonanza.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Goal-Bonanza-White-Paper.pdf
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Please, tell me the difference between your project and Wagerr?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
The Pre ICO has been started and Goal Bonanza raised near to 100 ETH already.

Buy when you get bonus.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo
Blockchain is very suitable for gambling and betting, so i think all projects of such tipe can potensiali have a big future.
Pages:
Jump to: